• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Sullivan having is say on the WHU official site.

West Ham’s co-chairman David Sullivan said on the club’s website: “The club would like to place on record its sincere disappointment that Dimitri Payet did not show the same commitment and respect to West Ham United that the club and fans showed him, particularly when it rewarded him with a lucrative new five-and-half-year deal only last year.

“I would like to make it clear that we have no financial need to sell our best players and that the decision to allow Payet to leave was in accordance with the wishes of the manager and the interests of squad unity. To be frank, my board and I would have preferred for him to have stayed in order to make an example of him, as no player is bigger than the club.

IMO he may as well say nothing.....everyone knows what happened. Payet is not enjoying it and missing home.

West Ham have made £15M and have luckily shifted a player who has always been a bit flaky and one they gave a 5.5 year contract on £125k a week!, Payet is 30 in march.ffs.

He only gave them a bit of sh*t for the last couple of months. ( i mean Hazard took a whole season off). He was glorious for all last season, a level of player West Ham rarely have. Just leave it at that.

He had a healthy contract and wage packet, so he genuinely could be missing france to give that up.

Wst Ham have hardly been jilted and disrespected.

And Payet is bigger than your club. Coz you didnt make him stay or make an example him, if thats what you would have preferred why didnt you choose it.

I think Payet showed himself to be a classy elegant player who blossomed late. Never had the consistency to be one of the greatest but his natural flair is unquestionable.

He would never have helped West Ham win anything and West Ham sure as hell wouldn't help him win anything. He's now 30 and can't blame him for going. It was never going to end any other way and the West Ham board continue to demonstrate their delusions and petulance with childish statements like the above.

And now the "We've got Alli" chants may finally have some uniqueness

West Ham are trying to mug their fans there to cover their short comings, the board that has no grip of its own fans and think they are telling them what they want to hear. "We wanted to keep him here to make an example of" its the sames as "we have bid for Bacca" or "this stadium move is the best thing ever" its all flimflam to get the fans on side, but I know alot of fans and it often fails.

As for Payet, his move is funny, he will win nothing at Marseilles like at West Ham, but he enjoys it over there, lazy life, nice weather

Payet now claiming he's wanted out a long time. Why the fudge did you sign that long contract then?

Apparently they're only £35 anyway!

Quite a money spinner for the club if people take the offer. They get to pay another £25 on top of the £55 they paid to start with, making £80 total for a shirt (it's an exchange, not an extra shirt). The club get to shift excess stock that they would have to put on sale by the end of the season. Anyone would think she thought the fans were tax-payers.

What will they do - soon, I shouldn't wonder - when over-athletic Andy Carroll badly twangs his groin and can't play again?
Do what they always do, put in £3m bids for the likes of Griezman and Neymar so they can tell their mug fans that they are an ambitious club that us mixing it with the best

Until Sullivan's half-sharp son lets slip that they've bid £20m for Ricky Lambert or David Nugent

because he got a massive pay rise and knew he'd be able to force a move when a better offer came along anyway?
Indeed and they included a £1 million loyalty bonus apparently-for playing one season. Who wouldn't sign. Honestly feel that west ham have done themselves no favours over this.

they knew what was coming with the OS, they needed the goodwill as far in the black as possible

i'd say there were possibly a few sniffing around bilic in the summer too, they had to keep that ambition pump primed
Yeah that could be it. You would think they would have had some sort of clawback on the payment if he wasn't loyal, like now for instance now.

Well, they have a replacement for the Payet mural :

West-Ham-United-v-Manchester-City-Premier-League.jpg

Back