• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

C2ND835XUAA5GGO.jpg

For me West Ham are being mugged off by a player because they are muggable, I think its a reflection of the respect their club commands which is not much. And I am deadly serious.

Payat is a taco for what he has done, but every bit of me believes he has picked a time when the clubs in a a PR meltdown and gone...bang. Also with their club they have three chiefs which means there is not one person commanding respect like Levy etc so its easier because you bet your bottom buck all three of the stooges are running around like a water damaged Dalek not knowing left from right.

For me West Ham are being mugged off by a player because they are muggable, I think its a reflection of the respect their club commands which is not much. And I am deadly serious.

Payat is a taco for what he has done, but every bit of me believes he has picked a time when the clubs in a a PR meltdown and gone...bang. Also with their club they have three chiefs which means there is not one person commanding respect like Levy etc so its easier because you bet your bottom buck all three of the stooges are running around like a water damaged Dalek not knowing left from right.
He has previous,

LOL!

I dribbled some fine red Monastrell wine onto my exquisite, hand-knit Mary Maxim vintage cardigan larfin' at that.

Made me think the Dildo Bros had some sort of sci-fi based self-pleasuring gizmo.

The stuff about not liking London could be true I guess but he was fine with the city last season. There aren't many more multi-cultural cities in Europe, there must dozens of French restaurants for example.

Think he's just realised their brick and last season was about the best they could hope for unless they get a super rich owner.

How much more money are they making at the London stadium compared to Upton Park? Can't be that much more surely?

I'm sure I read it was something ridiculous like £2m a year tops
They sold Kids season tickets for £100 - these can then be converted to Adults on a game by game basis, seems a load got a pair just to convert for the big games.

Also allowed Season ticket holders to renew with 2 extra, this meant that non season ticket holders got to chose their seats before existing holders.

"most successful stadium move ever"

Man Utd fans probably said the same when Berbatov was being a qunt to us.

Back