• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Obviously his friends on the board asked him to write a puff for them which might change the agenda from the stadium and the way the move was managed. It's there to put all the dissatisfied fans in their place as unambitious people living in the past, unlike the forward seeing successful board who are being held back by these luddites who really can't see how bright the future is for them.

Obviously his friends on the board asked him to write a puff for them which might change the agenda from the stadium and the way the move was managed. It's there to put all the dissatisfied fans in their place as unambitious people living in the past, unlike the forward seeing successful board who are being held back by these luddites who really can't see how bright the future is for them.

just imagine how many free tickets they had to give him to write that

probably just enough for him to get his fat hairy arse into

just imagine how many free tickets they had to give him to write that

probably just enough for him to get his fat hairy arse into

Apparently he is seen in the director's seats over there from time to time. It does smack of something written on behalf of the club.
There is a view over on KUMB that this is the first shot to undermine Bilic (because of the reference to the bad summer signings - although I don't know how much of that can be pinned just on Bilic). Adding smoke to the fire is Martin O'Neill being seen at Fridays game sitting with Trevor Brooking.

Apparently he is seen in the director's seats over there from time to time. It does smack of something written on behalf of the club.
There is a view over on KUMB that this is the first shot to undermine Bilic (because of the reference to the bad summer signings - although I don't know how much of that can be pinned just on Bilic). Adding smoke to the fire is Martin O'Neill being seen at Fridays game sitting with Trevor Brooking.
Imagine their fans having to sit in an athletics stadium and watch O'Neill's delightful brand of football :D

The only reason they're not smack dab in the middle of a desperate relegation struggle is that 3-4 teams have been complete failures this season.

18th placed Sunderland and 19th placed Swansea are both on a ridiculously low 0.75 points per game so far. Over a 38 game season that would total 29 points (and that's rounding up). Currently safe Palace in 17th are only slightly better with 0.8 points per game. That would total 30 points over a season. Used to be that 40 points was considered safety, though it might just send you down if you were unlucky. If current form continues (perhaps unlikely) Palace are on course to survival with 30 points.

West Ham and a couple of other clubs are very lucky that there are 4 clubs having such a terrible season this time round. If a couple of those actually manage to turn things around in a meaningful way West Ham, Leicester and a few others should be worried for real.

Imagine their fans having to sit in an athletics stadium and watch O'Neill's delightful brand of football :D

That might make be feel sorry for the hammers fans having to sit and watch a O'Neill team.

(Memo to my self, i must remember to take my medication before posting).

As someone who loves the game, even as a Spurs fan I feel West Ham should have stayed at Upton Park. When the money has gone and the games on its knees all you have left is your identity as a club and a community and thats something I strongly believe. For me thats why its been more important for Spurs to stay where we are even if it sets us back further financially than an option away from the area. Far too many soulless clubs stuck out a motorway junctions that have zero personality or identity.

Its amazing really that clubs survive over 100 years, good times and bad and the fight to remain over 100 years is torn down in one season

Sample posting from Courtney E9 "Dear Karen my boyfriend Rodney says he wont have shag me til the Hammers win, we didnt do it last week on my 14th birthday can you get them to win soon as he mite be going inside again"
Reminds me of a joke we have here about the neighbouring county; How can you find a virgin in that county?
You'll have to find a girl that can outrun her father, brothers and uncles.

Would be the perfect addition to our squad but we'd never get him. It's been over 30 years since we signed someone from West Ham whilst they were in the same division as us. They'd put a ridiculous premium on him and I'm sure others will be interested. Can't think of anyone available this January as good as him that isn't cup-tied for the Champions League too. He's on £120k a week now and I'm sure someone will offer a bigger increase on that than Levy is prepared to.

The guy has clearly got the ability to be playing for a big team in the CL, and as he's turning 30 this year it's his last chance to do so. Just hope he doesn't go Arsenal or Chelsea.

Back