• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Re: Funny thread on KUMB

You know the English language has a lot to answer for 'Knees' should phonetically be 'Nees' making the acronym NUMB. That would be a better representative of that f*ckin club...

Interesting comment a little below that article. Surely they are on a MI6 watch list now, as now am I probably. :lol:

Brits better get used to this sight. Afterall, Britain will be a Muslim country in less than 50 years, where sharia law will be the norm. What a rude awakening that will be, as muslims are not known for their tolerance. At least the death penalty will be returned, so it's not all bad.

Re: So, who's going to sing the "Y" word on Sunday?

Wow. I'm sure that not all WHUFC fans are that backward, but its so small-minded of the ones who seemed to be disgusted by this "novelty". I'm sure we have muslim Tottenham fans, maybe not many in number so if they have to pray I guess they can do it discretely. But I really, really hope we don't see harassment like those IronsIrons mugs.

Still, win-win for the nazis at the Express I suppose.

it's ok, kick it out are monitoring the situation...

they should be renamed though, it's not so much kick it out as lets hide in the corner with a raised eye brow and hope it goes away on its own

To be fair, if the Muslims weren't praying like that, they wouldn't have got abused. We should just ban them from their prayers [/Baddiel]

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

Andy Carroll hit with 3-game ban after West Ham lose red card appeal.

[tweet]430739446716452864[/tweet]

I wonder if he'll get a further punishment for the tweet.

Very harsh not to see it rescinded, then again anything that helps the hammers go down keeps me happy

Re: West Ham

West Ham United have threatened to take legal action against the Football Association unless they agree to grant Andy Carroll a formal hearing over his three-match suspension.

The Premier League strugglers have stepped up their row with the FA after Carroll's controversial ban by demanding a resolution by Friday, insisting they are prepared to take their case to the High Court if the request is rejected.

With the assistance of highly respected QC Lord David Pannick, West Ham sent a letter to the FA on Wednesday outlining their frustration at the procedure which has resulted in their record signing being ruled out for three games.

And they are ready to take unprecedented legal action against the governing body if they refuse to allow Carroll another chance to pursue wrongful dismissal.

West Ham's board have admitted the move is "a long shot" but they have been so angered by the loss of Carroll they feel there is no alternative.

The England international will miss three vital league games against Aston Villa, Norwich and Southampton after his appeal against his red card, for striking Swansea defender Chico Flores, was thrown out by an independent commission appointed by the FA.

But West Ham remain hopeful the FA will agree to give Carroll a personal hearing and are confident the forward could even play at Villa Park this weekend. In the letter it is understood they insisted on a response by Friday.

The FA declined to comment on the matter on Wednesday but is comfortable the process and rule book was followed before reaching the verdict.

Carroll's suspension has polarised opinion, with the £15million forward said to still be "furious" on Wednesday, and Neil Warnock claimed the FA refused to overturn the red card in defence of Howard Webb, the referee.

Webb is widely regarded as England's best official and will represent the country at this year's World Cup Finals.

But Warnock reckons the FA have attempted to protect the Yorkshireman by allowing the three-game ban to stand.

He said on talkSPORT: "Deep down Howard Webb will know he got it wrong. They’ve upheld it because he’s our top referee and he’s going to the World Cup and they don’t want to embarrass him.

"I think it’s totally wrong. Everyone on that FA committee – and no-one knows who they are – has got away with murder. They obviously don’t know the game of football."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/10620299/West-Ham-United-threaten-legal-action-against-the-FA-over-Andy-Carroll-suspension.html

Back