• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

That was my 12 year old son's first (and only) visit to The Lane. Oh how we laughed. And sang. And oh how he sang "Wheelchair, YOU'RE A CNUT" too. Happy daze. And even Jansen scored!
I took my 9 year old to that game as her first game too, we didn't say the C bomb though haha

Yarmalenko and now Anderson for £42m, they have spent £125m this pre-season and brought some not bad players

Would love to know when we think it's time to spend some money

You want new players and a new stadium! I think you may be a little disappointed.

You want new players and a new stadium! I think you may be a little disappointed.

The chairman said that the New stadium wouldn't affect our ability to sign players. Poch said he wanted to buy and ideally get players in before pre season started. So who is telling porkies?

The chairman said that the New stadium wouldn't affect our ability to sign players. Poch said he wanted to buy and ideally get players in before pre season started. So who is telling porkies?

This and other questions will be answered in 25 day time in the conclusion of this episode of ‘Transfer Window’

Poch also said that transfers are complicated and it is not always possible to bring in your first choice targets. By what Poch has previously said, I think that he'd consider Moura early business.

I'd imagine that it is difficult for us to get any serious business done until we know what is happening with Alderweireld, Dembele and Rose.

Anderson is a HUGE signing, he will leave there for a United or City in a year or two, we should have been in for someone of that quality

There's probably no way of knowing but I wonder how season ticket sales were going before the big spend.

Well a ST holder I know contacted the club a while back to see if he could move his seat to be near some mates and was told it wasn’t possible as there were no free seats as everyone had renewed.

Back