• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Made to measure.
boyhood club apparently :D

Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wheelchair has joined West Ham on a three-year deal and says he has moved to the club he supported as a boy.

The 26-year-old England player's contract with the Gunners expired at the end of June.

"It feels special. Many people know that I've had a special bond with this club growing up," he said.

"I've got good memories of my childhood supporting West Ham, watching them at Upton Park."

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has welcomed Jack Wheelchair to the club as he joins up with their training camp in Switzerland.

Pellegrini said: “Jack is a player with excellent technical ability, combined with great energy and commitment, and has proven his quality both in the Premier League and at international level.

“Most importantly, he is hungry to play for West Ham, and determined to reproduce the level of performance that he has shown in the past. At 26, he still has many years of football in front of him, and I believe he will be a great asset for us.”

Too many LOL's :D

West Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has welcomed Jack Wheelchair to the club as he joins up with their training camp in Switzerland.

Pellegrini said: “Jack is a player with excellent technical ability, combined with great energy and commitment, and has proven his quality both in the Premier League and at international level.

“Most importantly, he is hungry to play for West Ham, and determined to reproduce the level of performance that he has shown in the past. At 26, he still has many years of football in front of him, and I believe he will be a great asset for us.”

At least they are starting with a low bar.

The kind of level that had him on the bench for Bournemouth?

The kind of level that had him on the bench for Bournemouth?

That would be the level that saw him laughed off at The Lane when he got injured playing for Bournemouth.

...IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN,
JACK WHEELCHAIR, IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!

That would be the level that saw him laughed off at The Lane when he got injured playing for Bournemouth.

...IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN,

As Ive said before, I expect him to play a few blinders, especially early on. (In fairness he is better than anything they have)

All the hype will build, his "reputation" as an elite player will be secured and then he will drop back into mediocrity again, or of course get injured.

Maybe by Christmas they will even offer him a bumper new contract to prove what a big club they are.

And of course the fans will be screaming about him playing for England and being the best midfielder in the country.

The whole soap opera is going to be hilarious and satisfying.

...IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN,
That was my 12 year old son's first (and only) visit to The Lane. Oh how we laughed. And sang. And oh how he sang "Wheelchair, YOU'RE A CNUT" too. Happy daze. And even Jansen scored!

Yarmalenko and now Anderson for £42m, they have spent £125m this pre-season and brought some not bad players

Would love to know when we think it's time to spend some money

Back