• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

They should have built a closer station to the stadium, it’s a long enough walk to be a bit of a pain, I don’t mind Westfield though, plenty of places to shop and eat around the game, all the ingredients for a decent family day out, what ruins it is all the tinkled up meat head football fans. They can fix this if they gentrify their fanbase and get rid of the scumbags.

I don't get the impression they feel entitled, they have just had it up to here being run by embarrassing, lying, clueless, blood sucking cretins.

This, it's nothing to do with being entitled or wanting overnight success - the club they support is effectively being killed off in front of them.

I fully back their anger/protests against the owners and would be doing the same if we were in a similar situation.

I mean it's funny too because it's essentially what we were all predicting was going to happen but still no one wants to have their club pulled apart like this.

I heard a West Ham supporter on a podcast the other day, giving his opinion on the state of the club. His take on it was that the supporters bought into the idea of moving on the basis that the team would become more competitive. In his words, the club's supporters were accepting mediocrity because they had their local club, went to the matches on Saturdays and sometimes they could cause an upset and have a good time at Upton Park anyway. However, with the move, the expectations for sporting success were raised. When the club fails to deliver the promised results, the fans feel the owners have stolen their club instead of taking it in a more glamorous direction. And there's your sense of entitlement explained.

This, it's nothing to do with being entitled or wanting overnight success - the club they support is effectively being killed off in front of them.

I fully back their anger/protests against the owners and would be doing the same if we were in a similar situation.

I mean it's funny too because it's essentially what we were all predicting was going to happen but still no one wants to have their club pulled apart like this.

I heard a West Ham supporter on a podcast the other day, giving his opinion on the state of the club. His take on it was that the supporters bought into the idea of moving on the basis that the team would become more competitive. In his words, the club's supporters were accepting mediocrity because they had their local club, went to the matches on Saturdays and sometimes they could cause an upset and have a good time at Upton Park anyway. However, with the move, the expectations for sporting success were raised. When the club fails to deliver the promised results, the fans feel the owners have stolen their club instead of taking it in a more glamorous direction. And there's your sense of entitlement explained.
Are they entitled to decent owners though? Each club attracts its owners in much the same way as it attracts players.

We have done better than most on that front but we wouldn't have done so well if we didn't have such a rich history, brand recognition and affluent, dedicated fans.

West Ham has always been a scummy club full of low-rent thugs (at least for my lifetime). What kind of owners do they expect to get with so little to work with? I'd say they're doing about par with the dildo brothers.

They should have built a closer station to the stadium, it’s a long enough walk to be a bit of a pain, I don’t mind Westfield though, plenty of places to shop and eat around the game, all the ingredients for a decent family day out, what ruins it is all the tinkled up meat head football fans. They can fix this if they gentrify their fanbase and get rid of the scumbags.

The problem with that is that everyone wants to use the closer station at the same time. That is why the closest underground to the Emirates is closed for entrance after the match. Having the station further away spreads the passenger load out as some people walk quicker than others and others stop for refreshments.

I can understand why they are upset. They were promised that the move would take the club forward. Instead they've sold their home, moved into a poor football stadium, and gone backwards. You can understand why the peasants are revolting. Their board could do with a good pitchforking.

The problem with that is that everyone wants to use the closer station at the same time. That is why the closest underground to the Emirates is closed for entrance after the match. Having the station further away spreads the passenger load out as some people walk quicker than others and others stop for refreshments.

I can understand why they are upset. They were promised that the move would take the club forward. Instead they've sold their home, moved into a poor football stadium, and gone backwards. You can understand why the peasants are revolting. Their board could do with a good pitchforking.

Fair point

They have gone off for warm weather training in Florida.

After the brick they have produced this season, the disaster of the weekend, they have gone off for a jolly...
Makes me laugh. These footballers have never done a working day in their lives. They live lives of luxury and train in state of the art facilities. They should take example from Rocky Balboa in the U.S.S.R and train in the mountains and be amongst proper hardcore conditions. Imagine the gains from chopping down trees and lifting your mates (ooooh matron) on a cart as opposed to sunning it up in Florida.

Makes me laugh. These footballers have never done a working day in their lives. They live lives of luxury and train in state of the art facilities. They should take example from Rocky Balboa in the U.S.S.R and train in the mountains and be amongst proper hardcore conditions. Imagine the gains from chopping down trees and lifting your mates (ooooh matron) on a cart as opposed to sunning it up in Florida.
But, but, but, they have got a little bit of stick and they don't deserve to be treated so harshly, considering everything they sacrifice.
We should feel sorry for them.

Back