• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Apparently the protests for tonight have been called off while Gold and Sullivan meet with a few supporters to discuss ongoing issues. (One of which supporters is ex-ICF but that is probably not relevant)
There will be a wishlist of items that the board need to resolve including changing the badge back (the one that the fans voted to change in the first place).
If the demands are not agreed there will be protests at future home games.

Apparently the protests for tonight have been called off while Gold and Sullivan meet with a few supporters to discuss ongoing issues. (One of which supporters is ex-ICF but that is probably not relevant)
There will be a wishlist of items that the board need to resolve including changing the badge back (the one that the fans voted to change in the first place).
If the demands are not agreed there will be protests at future home games.
I'm sure them fudging off is number 1

Surprised to see it was a draw as I only turned over to see result and saw experts talking to Moyes about how great they played and the fantastic support. Thought they were talking to Maureeniho as they were so ingraciating.

If Joe Hart is anywhere near the starting eleven for Russia, I will find it extremely hard to believe we can progress from the group. He's a calamity nowadays.

I used to like going over the KUMB to laugh at the natives wallowing in their sea of misery, but it is so depressing over there now it is bring me down just to read it. They're fudged as a club.

Back