• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buying Flight attendants

My wife worked for three years as a flight attendant with Air Canada. She'd have paid layovers in nice hotels in Toronto and Montreal and we'd meet at the airport and head straight over. Gotta say, I kinda dig what Danish is on about.

We'd have a nice bottle of wine to enjoy, maybe something exotic from abroad or afar to snack on as we chatted and re-acquainted before the preliminaries would give way to the main event.

Pretty damn exciting watching her slowly slip off her uniform jacket and skirt, undo the braid to let her long auburn hair tumble loose and let me unbutton the blouse and work free the undergarments. Sometimes those tights would just be slipped down to her ankles, just above her heeled shoes as she lay back, sprawled out and enjoyed...

Well, you get the idea.

Sorry. No tights left.

My wife worked for three years as a flight attendant with Air Canada. She'd have paid layovers in nice hotels in Toronto and Montreal and we'd meet at the airport and head straight over. Gotta say, I kinda dig what Danish is on about.

We'd have a nice bottle of wine to enjoy, maybe something exotic from abroad or afar to snack on as we chatted and re-acquainted before the preliminaries would give way to the main event.

Pretty damn exciting watching her slowly slip off her uniform jacket and skirt, undo the braid to let her long auburn hair tumble loose and let me unbutton the blouse and work free the undergarments. Sometimes those tights would just be slipped down to her ankles, just above her heeled shoes as she lay back, sprawled out and enjoyed...

Well, you get the idea.

Sorry. No tights left.
Pictures.

Or it never happened.

I married her. Had to destroy all pics as part of my vows.

I'll see what I can work out next time she has on her snowmobile suit.

Back