• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Buy the dip.

I got total £80 in the Bank, what do I lay it on? Make me rich...

Put it into betfair exchange then lay 0-0 football matches.

The selections have to fit a very specific criteria.

You need to wait for the second half when the lay for a 0-0 is at odds of around 5.00 staking plans and never chasing losses are key, if you cant follow staking plans or chase loses and you will have loses dont do this.

With £80 I would start of just putting £3 bets on so your exposure would never be more then £14 or so. By the 50th minute the odds will be down to a level you can start to lay.

You have to do a little research into your selections.

Make sure the game has importance, if the is nothing riding on the match the is no emphasis on the teams to try and score goals.

Make sure the scorers of at least 70% of the teams goals are in the lineup.

Check the away team have a poor defensive record.

As your trading second half check inplay stats ho make sure the game is open.

Increase your stakes when you have reached a certain level (built your bank to £250) start doing £5 lays. So on and so on.

You might think this is flimflam but a guy on the internet just gave you a way to make a very good side hustle(been doing it for years)

NEVER CHASE LOSES.

Have "Invested" in Eth, don't know enough to day trade, which had finally started to go in the right direction before this latest Flu mania. What do you use to trade an app?

Etoro dont have fees for crypto. But personally my favourite is coinbase for security. High fees when you trade but I just use coinbase as a place to keep it as I find their wallets easiest to use.

Binance is good for the amount of crypto you can trade. Blockchain is the future, I know not everyone likes it but I think xrp ripple is fantastic company. Binance coin itself looks like a good coin to get into.

Someone on here cant remember who was into mining electronum, I think.

Carnage today. (Ftse100 below 6000)

This is good news for me, but unfortunately many will suffer.

If the virus doesn't get you, financial woes will?

Last edited:
Buy unilever or any other co producing hand sanitizer

Royal Dutch down to around £13 after the Saudi statement etc. That’s very cheap in comparison to historic prices etc
Probably will dip further.

Carnage today. (Ftse100 below 6000)

This is good news for me, but unfortunately many will suffer.

If the virus doesn't get you, financial woes will?

If you're investing for the long term you'll be grand. It'll bounce back. This virus will worsen though so the dip has a bit of mileage to go yet I reckon. Trying to pick a time to buy at the moment but I think it's too early to get in.

If you're investing for the long term you'll be grand. It'll bounce back. This virus will worsen though so the dip has a bit of mileage to go yet I reckon. Trying to pick a time to buy at the moment but I think it's too early to get in.
Absolutely.

Ive landed on my feet here having sold up 90% of what i had last April to buy our house outright (i havent checked to see if that plan would now be impossible)

I'm resetting/reembarking on my investment plans as we are (sadly) about to receive a chunk of cash and the timing looks good as this market could easily be shedding a decade of growth. It wouldn't surprise me if the ftse hits 5000. Far too volatile to be calling any bottom with a view to investing atm.

Absolutely.

Ive landed on my feet here having sold up 90% of what i had last April to buy our house outright (i havent checked to see if that plan would now be impossible)

I'm resetting/reembarking on my investment plans as we are (sadly) about to receive a chunk of cash and the timing looks good as this market could easily be shedding a decade of growth. It wouldn't surprise me if the ftse hits 5000. Far too volatile to be calling any bottom with a view to investing atm.

I'm still carrying a 60% loss on Kraft Heinz and waiting for it to recover. Warren Buffett is a genius my arse. I'm sure it'll come back at some stage but could be a long wait.

Definitely putting in what I can afford once I feel this virus is hitting a peak though.

I'm still carrying a 60% loss on Kraft Heinz and waiting for it to recover. Warren Buffett is a genius my arse. I'm sure it'll come back at some stage but could be a long wait.

Definitely putting in what I can afford once I feel this virus is hitting a peak though.

The guy turned down google and Amazon.

The likelihood is that the biggest wave, with the most people contracting it, will come this autumn/winter.

Though on the other hand, he is worth 80bil so swings and roundabouts I suppose.

He is Arsene Wenger at arsenal as the premier league took off. He was good at the start then rode that wave.

I read a lot on investing and the guys strategy is solid but only works if you have a large fund.

He completely misjudged the internet shopping boom.

He is Arsene Wenger at arsenal as the premier league took off. He was good at the start then rode that wave.

I read a lot on investing and the guys strategy is solid but only works if you have a large fund.

He completely misjudged the internet shopping boom.
Maybe but 80 billion.

I tend to only invest in trackers or diversified funds now and am in the process of moving my SIPP to Vanguard bar a few select funds which they don't offer (already have ISA with them), don't really have enough time to research everything properly these days. Generally for the average investor a low cost Vanguard tracker will out perform pretty much everything else over a 5-10 year period.

I think things will get lower this week so I'll hold off for a few days but I'm in it for the long term, when the markets are low there's money to be made.

Time to buy v soon. Thinking in 2 weeks people will have mentally processed this scare, and the media will be bored of it. Somewhere between now and then is the time to get in. Possibly next week.

Time to buy v soon. Thinking in 2 weeks people will have mentally processed this scare, and the media will be bored of it. Somewhere between now and then is the time to get in. Possibly next week.
It depends what the market has priced in. Just the here and now affect of Corona virus and/or the longer knock on issues as companies deal with the aftermath, plus the unknown of how long this may stretch out. The difference with other market crisis is this could have a severely damaging effect across many sectors...retail, travel, entertainment, insurance, freight, oil, mining.

Of course if in 6 months it all blown over...I'd say even now the market has over reacted.

Look at BP. £2.75 tonight. 11.7% yield. It's been downgraded because some fellas can't agree over production amounts (this may actually be a benefit for their downstream activities) and people might fly/drive/manu less. Both those things can change very quickly. Compare that to the crash in price to £3.30ish when they had a pipeline blow up in the gulf of Mexico spewing oil uncontrollably into the sea..and they struggled to have a clue what to do about it and would haunt them for years. I know which of those two scenarios is the bigger problem and directly reflects negatively on the company.

There are big opportunities out there.

Back