• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Its going to be so interesting to see if Slomka can sort HSV out. I reckon that might just be a great appointment for both him and the club.

Mainz take an easy lead away at Leverkusen. Leverkusen falling to pieces since the restart.

Bremen winning against HSV, VdV back on the bench after injury.

Braunschweig losing at home, looking down, appalling goal to concede direct from a corner.

Surprising HSV couldn't score. Werder's defence isn't the greatest.

Ter Stegen's OG horrendous too in the Braunschweig-BMG game.

Comfortable win for Dortmund against a resurgent Nurnberg

Surprising HSV couldn't score. Werder's defence isn't the greatest.

Ter Stegen's OG horrendous too in the Braunschweig-BMG game.

Comfortable win for Dortmund against a resurgent Nurnberg

hsv looked like they could have played for a week and not scored. surprising. slomka's craap away record continues...

Steffen Effenberg is co-commentator for the Bayern game.

Unsurprisingly he is a complete tool. Self satisfied, arrogant, kunt of a bloke.

Should have been 6 or 7 at half time.

If there is one chink in the armour then maybe its Mandzukic who is possibly a notch below the rest. But thats clutching at straws somewhat.

Yeah he's a good player, but the rest of the team are either very good or world class.

It annoys me when people put down the Bundesliga and La Liga by saying Barca, Real and Bayern have easy games every week and wouldn't do that to the teams in our league. Nonsense, Bayern put 7 past Barca just last season, they would easily win our league.

Saw the Eintracht Frankfurt - Stuttgart game yesterday. Really good match, and Frankfurt's winner was brilliant. Flum (i think his name is) nutmegged someone in the box to set up a last minute winner

Armin Veh is surprisingly (at least for me) leaving Frankfurt at the end of the season. Thought they had a decent season. Good Europa League run and in midtable in the league.

From the BBC.

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness is sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison after being found guilty of tax evasion. The 62-year-old played 35 times for West Germany, won the World Cup in 1974 and claimed three Bundesliga titles as a player.

Oh dear.

A 19th consecutive league victory will give Bayern their 24th German league title at Berlin's Olympic Stadium with seven matches left.

Bjmkn6aCAAAS91G.png

Its going to be two embarrassing 90 minutes for Manure

Back