• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

They have a London office don't they?
Their corporate headquarters is in London I believe. It is where all there corporate deals are done of course London is the place for type of business deals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

How do you know this?
How do you know the detail, of for example "we messed Grealish around"?
There are so many moving parts in these deals I doubt there is a single member of this forum has any real detail of any transfer.
You do what many do on these forums, make things up to fit their view of any given subject.
PM me.

It was as straightforward as the manager wanting a player who was available for a reasonable price right at the start of the transfer window. A price that was significantly less than the amount we ended up offering on the final day of the transfer window. I'm not sure that Grealish would sign for us now anyway after the way that we fcuked him around 18 months ago.
FFS. The timeline and the reasons around the level of offers to Villa are well documented.

Find that out, it might help you (at least) understand.

Disappointed if we miss out on him and he instead joins Manchester United. I can understand that we can’t always pay top money but I think he would have been a real game changer and will be excellent in the Premier League. We don’t possess many consistent goal scorers and so to have signed him would have increased that number.

Disappointed if we miss out on him and he instead joins Manchester United. I can understand that we can’t always pay top money but I think he would have been a real game changer and will be excellent in the Premier League. We don’t possess many consistent goal scorers and so to have signed him would have increased that number.

I really don't think 60M is the problem .. if he is truly available for us and wants us, then it's probably Jose who isn't totally sold ..

I really don't think 60M is the problem .. if he is truly available for us and wants us, then it's probably Jose who isn't totally sold ..
I think £60m probably is the absolute problem. We still have £30 million plus of the Lo Celso fee to find and a reasonable rebuild ahead of us (DM, 2 x full backs, 1 x centre half)

Only talk on the BBC website is of it only being a matter of time before he joins Utd.

I think we should be doing everything to get this guy. Got a strong feeling he will be a massive hit in the PL
Would have preferred him to Lo Celso ,but with Eriksen going and Dembele too and Sissoko injured and probably just a squad player next season ( if he's here) ,surely we have room for both of them?
Do you really need the other Fernandes?
I'd much rather we go all in for Bruno !

I think we should be doing everything to get this guy. Got a strong feeling he will be a massive hit in the PL
Would have preferred him to Lo Celso ,but with Eriksen going and Dembele too and Sissoko injured and probably just a squad player next season ( if he's here) ,surely we have room for both of them?
Do you really need the other Fernandes?
I'd much rather we go all in for Bruno !
The other Fernandes is probably costing us just a couple of million loan fee and probably about £1 million a year in wages. Bruno is probably £60 million and £6 million a year in wages. I don't think Gedson Fernandes signing or not would have any bearing on us going for Bruno Fernandes.

The other Fernandes is probably costing us just a couple of million loan fee and probably about £1 million a year in wages. Bruno is probably £60 million and £6 million a year in wages. I don't think Gedson Fernandes signing or not would have any bearing on us going for Bruno Fernandes.
Only allowed two loan deals per season simultaneously , this guy and Lo Celso woukd be the two , apparently Bruno was offered as a loan deal first so something would have to give. Lo Celso or Bruno would have to be made permenant first.

Agreed, and given we have Lo Celso and Ndombele already as attacking centre midfielders its not obvious that we'd spend £60m on another (unless perhaps we werent going to make GLC permanent) and with the other gaps which we have in our squad.

Sky saying it will be £43m followed by £17m in addons, which I guess means they are dependent on certain conditions.

Good deal negotiated by woodward if true.

If we can sell eriksen for £17m, I’d like to see levy go match that offer.

Back