• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

We were talking about a scenario with Kane, Son and Dele in a 433 and the difficulties they would have filling the roles.

A lot of the names you mention don't really fit or lack the required quality or haven't been tried in such a system. [emoji848]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Lamela has played right in a 3. Its where he played in Italy
Moura has too
But we need the best overall system and some players will fall away because of it

Are there actually anyone here that think we'll sign this guy? You are seriously fooling yourself. It ain't gonna happen.

Are there actually anyone here that think we'll sign this guy? You are seriously fooling yourself. It ain't gonna happen.

I work with a seriously ardent Sporting supporter. He says it will happen because of the financial problems plaguing Sporting. They've got a good bunch of young - and affordable -players they'd like to promote and build a contender around. Fernandes is the best remaining asset to sell off and when my pal was in Lisbon over Christmas holidays, he said all the chatter about the team involved selling Fernandes and starting afresh.

Whether Spurs are the club that snags him is another matter but the player has a say in this potential transfer and everything he's said so far is pro-Spurs. If we can get £20 million for Eriksen, I'd say this is a no brainer for Levy.

To play behind a broken Ndombele and an out of favour winks ...

’Behind’ pecking order or position!
Winks sadly hasn't kicked on! I'm a big Winksy fan but he recently always looks rushed like he's running for a bus and usually misses it!

I work with a seriously ardent Sporting supporter. He says it will happen because of the financial problems plaguing Sporting. They've got a good bunch of young - and affordable -players they'd like to promote and build a contender around. Fernandes is the best remaining asset to sell off and when my pal was in Lisbon over Christmas holidays, he said all the chatter about the team involved selling Fernandes and starting afresh.

Whether Spurs are the club that snags him is another matter but the player has a say in this potential transfer and everything he's said so far is pro-Spurs. If we can get £20 million for Eriksen, I'd say this is a no brainer for Levy.
Show me what he's said that is pro spurs, please. And if its the "quote" about being trained by Mourinho, that was gonad*s. It was the journo that asked if his future was being trained by Mourinho, and that was twisted to as if it was Fernandes that said it.

Lamela has played right in a 3. Its where he played in Italy
Moura has too
But we need the best overall system and some players will fall away because of it
That's where my "not good enough" part comes in .

We need new players for a 433 and certain key players we already have don't fit it. I wouldn't begrudge Jose going in a new direction, I guess we will have to wait and see.

That's where my "not good enough" part comes in .

We need new players for a 433 and certain key players we already have don't fit it. I wouldn't begrudge Jose going in a new direction, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Some thing has to change even if it’s just people

Show me what he's said that is pro spurs, please. And if its the "quote" about being trained by Mourinho, that was gonad*s. It was the journo that asked if his future was being trained by Mourinho, and that was twisted to as if it was Fernandes that said it.

What's with the puffed out chest attitude on this player? His comments about Spurs have been widely quoted. Lighten up, Francis.

The Football London site - among a host of others - posted an article with this come-and-get-me quote:

"Tottenham fit into everything I wish I had at that moment. It is an appealing championship. Knowing that Tottenham would be willing to pay for me and make every possible effort to take me, leaves a player eager to take that step."

I've seen in the past few days that Benfica are opening to a 6 or even 18 month loan of Gedson Fernandes with a view to selling him at the end of that loan (I assume a loan deal with an option price).

AC Milan and Lyon have tried to sign him previously but the player wants a move to England. Everton, West Ham and Man Utd seem to be the clubs linked.

Could he suit as a new player for the centre of our midfield?.... Might be a good option in that I assume the loan fee wouldn't be too high and we can try before we buy and defer the transfer payment to this or next summer?

What's with the puffed out chest attitude on this player? His comments about Spurs have been widely quoted. Lighten up, Francis.

The Football London site - among a host of others - posted an article with this come-and-get-me quote:

"Tottenham fit into everything I wish I had at that moment. It is an appealing championship. Knowing that Tottenham would be willing to pay for me and make every possible effort to take me, leaves a player eager to take that step."
There are a couple of things that are very odd. For one, if we were so keen, and he also was so keen to join us, why didn't the transfer happen? If he really wanted it so badly as that "quote" suggest, he could almost force the move as I believe he had only 1 year left on his contract (possibly two).
Secondly, if he's so keen to join us or another club in the Premier league, then why on earth sign a new 4 year contract? It doesn't add up at all.

There are a couple of things that are very odd. For one, if we were so keen, and he also was so keen to join us, why didn't the transfer happen? Secondly, if he's so keen to join us or another club in the Premier league, then why on earth sign a new 4 year contract? It doesn't add up at all.
Read the articles and his comments
Makes more sense then

Back