1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Bruno Fernandes

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Daisuk, 8 Jun 2019.

1. nayimfromthehalfwayline

nayimfromthehalfwayline Nayim

Last season was as good as it gets for Liverpool, I highly doubt they will come close to 97 points again.

Last season we played with more issues and constraints than I care to list, but you should know them well. This season we are rested, prepared, and have replaced the Dembele shaped hole in the team. I fully expect us to perform a lot better.

I think City will be far ahead, its inevitable, and they have probably done the best job in the window so far.

After that I think us and Liverpool will be close, but I fancy us to better them.

After that 4th is a way away.

MKSpur and JerusalemMan like this.
  2. parklane1

parklane1 Chris Jones

Amen to that.

djp82 likes this.
  3. PochettinoPochettinoPochettino

PochettinoPochettinoPochettino Serge Aurier

Screenshot_20190806_202253_com.whatsapp.jpg Who: 3G
    Where: GG
    When: 6th August

3G is hearing that the Goat is a bellend and it will all be confirmed tomorrow. There is also one other big ITK that will be confirmed a bellend, but to not clog up space you will have to guess, but youre all aware of the names it could be, so take it as really good news.

MKSpur, Robbo, NickTB and 3 others like this.
  4. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Dean Richards

5. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

Do we want someone that "can't cope" with the stress of being paid a brick load more money to move to a higher pinnacle of the game?!

6. Mosquito_Coasting

Mosquito_Coasting Neil Ruddock

7. Legohamster

Legohamster Alf Ramsey

Excuse to strike

8. Modric THFC

Modric THFC Johnny Morrison

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7332223/Tottenham-make-65m-bid-Bruno-Fernandes-Sporting-Lisbon-reject-hold-75m.html

Tottenham make improved €65m bid to land Bruno Fernandes… but Sporting Lisbon reject offer as they hold out for full €70m asking price.
    • Tottenham have had a third bid rejected by Sporting Lisbon for Bruno Fernandes
    • This follows bids of €45m and €60m for the Portuguese star
    • Sporting president Frederico Varandas standing firm on €70m valuation
    • The English transfer window closes tomorrow at 17:00 (BST)
    By GONCALO LOPES FOR MAILONLINE and KIERAN JACKSON FOR MAILONLINE

Tottenham have had a third offer totalling €65million for Bruno Fernandes rejected by Sporting Lisbon today.

After two previous bids of €45m and €60m (€50m plus €10m) were rejected by Sporting, a third offer has been submitted but Sporting are standing firm on their €70m valuation of the midfielder.

Specifically, the new offer was €55m up front with €10m in add-ons, depending on individual goals and collective goals.

However, Sporting's president Frederico Varandas is sticking to his guns, stating that Fernandes will only be allowed to leave for €70million, as he has always told Tottenham.

Miguel Pinho, Bruno Fernandes' manager, has already reported Sporting's refusal to Tottenham, but the English club has not yet decided whether or not this was the last offer, given the great interest of the spurs, and their coach Mauricio Pochettino, in taking the Portuguese international to London.

However, at this current moment, Tottenham seem unwilling to pay the €70m required for Fernandes, even with possible bonuses.

The former Sampdoria man has already informed Sporting that he would like to leave, preferably to England, with Manchester United also keeping an eye on the situation.

9. Daisuk

Daisuk Pedro Mendes

It's kind of premature to even speculate whether he's doing that or not. It's certainly understandable that he's stressed about the situation, but it's not like he's out in public saying things about Sporting Lisbon (not at this point, anyway), so probably a media outlet just trying to make a meal out of nothing.

10. Gutter Boy

Gutter Boy Tim Sherwood

[​IMG]

Hidden likes this.
  11. Daisuk

Daisuk Pedro Mendes

Frederico Varandas refuses Tottenham's third bid (65). Keep the word, Bruno Fernandes will only leave for 70 million. After what I said publicly, it could not be otherwise.
    @Sporting_CP

12. nayenezgani

nayenezgani Chris Armstrong

We're not signing anyone.

13. metalgear

metalgear Paul Robinson

14. PochettinoPochettinoPochettino

PochettinoPochettinoPochettino Serge Aurier

Wheres this fudging medical then Goat? Hercules (if thats really you Gutter boy then I will be disappointed) I'm coming for you too.

15. markysimmo

markysimmo Johnny nice-tits

If he doesnt get sold the club have to pay him 5m Euro's I'm sure I read

16. Glenda's Legs

Glenda's Legs Dean Richards

Yeah, I saw this. Don't know the accuracy of course

17. AjaxDeSuperYids

AjaxDeSuperYids Sebastien Bassong

So sessegnon and lo celso are coming and dybala will hopefully join them, but if that inevitably falls through we will take fernandes instead?

And in their desperation madrid will buy eriksen before the european window shuts.

I will look forward to us knocking eriksen’s madrid out of the CL this season.

Huddy and MKSpur like this.