• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bruno Fernandes

I’m curious as to how you think we’re going to leapfrog a team that was 27 points ahead of us last season. I think they’ve a fairly average/poor window but they’ve also not needed to do as much as us and we’ve only signed one player. I don’t think they will topple Emirates Marketing Project but I don’t think any team will and Liverpool and Emirates Marketing Project for me are the two best teams in Europe, two of the top 3 at worst if you add Barca to the mix

Last season was as good as it gets for Liverpool, I highly doubt they will come close to 97 points again.

Last season we played with more issues and constraints than I care to list, but you should know them well. This season we are rested, prepared, and have replaced the Dembele shaped hole in the team. I fully expect us to perform a lot better.

I think City will be far ahead, its inevitable, and they have probably done the best job in the window so far.

After that I think us and Liverpool will be close, but I fancy us to better them.

After that 4th is a way away.

They've just shored up their defence with Maguire and Wan Bissaka and that alone, will be a big threat to our top four ambitions..

If he goes there he will make them even better, of that I have no doubts..We can't strengthen them like this, will be madness to do so..

Amen to that.

Screenshot_20190806_202253_com.whatsapp.jpg Who: GGG
Where: GG
When: 6th August

GGG is hearing that the Goat is a bellend and it will all be confirmed tomorrow. There is also one other big ITK that will be confirmed a bellend, but to not clog up space you will have to guess, but youre all aware of the names it could be, so take it as really good news.

Do we want someone that "can't cope" with the stress of being paid a brick load more money to move to a higher pinnacle of the game?!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7332223/Tottenham-make-65m-bid-Bruno-Fernandes-Sporting-Lisbon-reject-hold-75m.html

Tottenham make improved €65m bid to land Bruno Fernandes… but Sporting Lisbon reject offer as they hold out for full €70m asking price.
  • Tottenham have had a third bid rejected by Sporting Lisbon for Bruno Fernandes
  • This follows bids of €45m and €60m for the Portuguese star
  • Sporting president Frederico Varandas standing firm on €70m valuation
  • The English transfer window closes tomorrow at 17:00 (BST)
By GONCALO LOPES FOR MAILONLINE and KIERAN JACKSON FOR MAILONLINE

Tottenham have had a third offer totalling €65million for Bruno Fernandes rejected by Sporting Lisbon today.

After two previous bids of €45m and €60m (€50m plus €10m) were rejected by Sporting, a third offer has been submitted but Sporting are standing firm on their €70m valuation of the midfielder.

Specifically, the new offer was €55m up front with €10m in add-ons, depending on individual goals and collective goals.

However, Sporting's president Frederico Varandas is sticking to his guns, stating that Fernandes will only be allowed to leave for €70million, as he has always told Tottenham.

Miguel Pinho, Bruno Fernandes' manager, has already reported Sporting's refusal to Tottenham, but the English club has not yet decided whether or not this was the last offer, given the great interest of the spurs, and their coach Mauricio Pochettino, in taking the Portuguese international to London.

However, at this current moment, Tottenham seem unwilling to pay the €70m required for Fernandes, even with possible bonuses.

The former Sampdoria man has already informed Sporting that he would like to leave, preferably to England, with Manchester United also keeping an eye on the situation.

Do we want someone that "can't cope" with the stress of being paid a brick load more money to move to a higher pinnacle of the game?!

It's kind of premature to even speculate whether he's doing that or not. It's certainly understandable that he's stressed about the situation, but it's not like he's out in public saying things about Sporting Lisbon (not at this point, anyway), so probably a media outlet just trying to make a meal out of nothing.

220px-Decoys.jpg

View attachment 7025 Who: 3G
Where: GG
When: 6th August

3G is hearing that the Goat is a bellend and it will all be confirmed tomorrow. There is also one other big ITK that will be confirmed a bellend, but to not clog up space you will have to guess, but youre all aware of the names it could be, so take it as really good news.
Wheres this fudging medical then Goat? Hercules (if thats really you Gutter boy then I will be disappointed) I'm coming for you too.

So sessegnon and lo celso are coming and dybala will hopefully join them, but if that inevitably falls through we will take fernandes instead?

And in their desperation madrid will buy eriksen before the european window shuts.

I will look forward to us knocking eriksen’s madrid out of the CL this season.

Speaking to Portuguese publication Record about almost leaving in the summer, the highly-rated player stated that Spurs were the perfect fit for him.

"In the summer I thought I could go out," he said, as reported by Zero Zero ." I believed it was a good time to leave due to many factors. I made the best time of my career to date.

"After the UEFA Nations League there were already many contacts, especially with Tottenham. It was the team that wanted me the most and was the only one I agreed to talk with, because there were other clubs that didn't interest me or whose project was not up to my expectations.

"Tottenham fit into everything I wish I had at that moment. It is an appealing championship. Knowing that Tottenham would be willing to pay for me and make every possible effort to take me, leaves a player eager to take that step.

"Regardless, I always kept my word that it was up to Sporting to decide whether or not to leave. Nothing changed my desire to be here and to want to stay here.

"Sporting nurtured me, gave me a lot. It was a source of great pride and honour to continue representing Sporting.

"Obviously, the transfer market moves any player, especially when we know which clubs are behind us or want us, but I've always tried to stay focused because the image I want to leave at Sporting is that.

"Until the last day I am here, I will always do my best and continue to do my best."

Talk of Fernandes moving to the Premier League just doesn't go away and he has admitted that he's unsure if his dream will become a reality in the not too distant future.

"I don't know if the dream can wait long, I don't know if clubs are willing to wait long or not, but if a club really wants me, whether today or tomorrow, I think it will try. If not try it is because the interest is not so great," he admitted.

"I am not outstanding. I am not Cristiano Ronaldo, I am not Lionel Messi, I have the notion of that.

"I still have a lot to grow, but when I want to leave Sporting I want it to be what it was like when I came to Sporting: the club wanted me, nurtured me, gave me everything I needed to grow and today I am what I'm because of Sporting."

Back