• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton (A) re-arranged

zin

Anthony Gardner
Our Premier League match away to Bolton Wanderers, postponed as a result of the FA Cup semi-final, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, May 2, kick-off 8pm.

The match will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

The kick-off time for the FA Cup semi-final is still to be confirmed.

3rd game before the end of the season and second to last home game for them - they will need to put a heck of a run to be over 9 points clear! They have West Brom at home the weekend after us though so maybe they will put out a stronger team for that.

Fingers crossed that we beat Chelsea in the FA Cup, I wonder what kind of team we would put out, considering this is only three days before the final?

Fingers crossed that we beat Chelsea in the FA Cup, I wonder what kind of team we would put out, considering this is only three days before the final?

Serious fixture congestion if we get to the final, surely we already have a league game lined up for the weekend of the FA Cup final on 5 May?

We're Chelsea to get into the final then they'd be screwed with Champions league commitments too? Although Barca should end those hopes in the semis.

I had a look on the OS, it's 907 points for the best tickets:

Season Ticket Holders with 907 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 725 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 359 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated a Lower tier ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 144 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central restricted view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 1 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre restricted view ticket.

I assumed that meant as a member I've missed out on a ticket, but just below that info it's still saying that members can apply for a ticket up to 5PM today :?: I'm guessing they probably just haven't updated that bit yet.

Season Ticket Holders with 907 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 725 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 359 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated a Lower tier ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 144 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier central restricted view ticket.
Season Ticket Holders with 1 or more loyalty points that applied by the deadline will be allocated an upper tier off centre restricted view ticket.

I assumed that meant as a member I've missed out on a ticket, but just below that info it's still saying that members can apply for a ticket up to 5PM today :?: I'm guessing they probably just haven't updated that bit yet.

no way will this go to members

Yeah, I should have twigged that when even season ticket holders need at least 1LP :) It's just annoying they still tell you you can apply, you can still even put an application in via the online ticketing site!

Yeah, I should have twigged that when even season ticket holders need at least 1LP :) It's just annoying they still tell you you can apply, you can still even put an application in via the online ticketing site!
If there wasn't any tickets left then surely it would mean that the lowest cut off for STs would be higher than 1LP? I think there is still some tickets left over for members.

we applied as a group of 5 but only me and one other have over 907.Guess that means we are all getting split up?

Does anyone know if you'll be able to get an away ticket on the door? You could last season, but not sure if that was just a one off. Quite fancy this one as my last game of the season, even though we always inevitable lose there.

Does anyone know if you'll be able to get an away ticket on the door? You could last season, but not sure if that was just a one off. Quite fancy this one as my last game of the season, even though we always inevitable lose there.
I reckon you can but it's best to phone up the ticket office tomorrow. We'll have a large allocation for Bolton so there might be a few spares knocking about!

Cheers man. Yeah said on the website we've got 3,700, can't see us filling that out on a Wednesday night, so hopefully it should be possible to buy one on the door.

Back