• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Blood zeed

Superhudd

Simon Davies
I realise this is a delicate subject so would appreciate no links or such info to have this thread closed please, but I would like to ask if anyone has taken up the offer of his daily river connection whereby you do a VPN for a year. Its coming to the point where he says he will not take anyone else on his daily river rides so does anyone here do them, if so what is it like, value for money etc, quality of service etc. Please PM me with your thoughts on what he offers, also how easy was it to sign up for it. $60 dollars (£40) seems ok for a year should it be top class rivers.

Totally understand if this is breaking the rules and needs to be taken down. Apologies if so.

I wouldn't go near it. He could shut it down tomorrow and you're out of pocket with no recourse. Thats if someone doesn't shut it down for him.

Its not as if it is in anyway difficult to find quality s t r e a m s for every game.

Morally the guy doesn't deserve to be earning money off someones else's product.

The cost is having a VPN for a year which is good if you need it for other things too, I can only see that he gets the affiliation fee. At the minute when you go to close the page on the VPN site they offer another 30% off a yearly subscription lol. Are people not using VPNs and then signing up and paying upto £100 for arab sites. The VPN site is legit because since visting it I see it on all the webpages I visit.. google ads perhaps.

Back