• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Birthday wish for my brother

Spurv

Paul Konchesky
My brother turns 30 in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately he's an Arsenal fan, so I thought I'd get him a birtday wish from one of the Spurs players.

Anyone ever tried this? Are there some who may be more inclined than others to answer such a request??

Advices will be hugely appreciated.

=)

Have the guy on the right deliever the message, fam, that should make him cringe up, blud

aZx7v37B.jpg

My brother turns 30 in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately he's an Arsenal fan, so I thought I'd get him a birtday wish from one of the Spurs players.

Anyone ever tried this? Are there some who may be more inclined than others to answer such a request??

Advices will be hugely appreciated.

=)
Arsenal fan? I'd disown him.

Arsenal fan? I'd disown him.
This. I know Spurvert is a pervert, but I am confused what is going on here. Why would you go to extreme lengths to get something your brother will hate/ignore? How would you feel if The Ox wished you a happy birthday? Meh, whatever.

This. I know Spurvert is a pervert, but I am confused what is going on here. Why would you go to extreme lengths to get something your brother will hate/ignore? How would you feel if The Ox wished you a happy birthday? Meh, whatever.

Thanks for a constructive reply.

Extreme lengths? Where do you get that from?

It is meant as a prank.

You could go into the bookies and get him a 'spurs to finish higher than arsenal' bet. We're favourites at the moment so the odds aren't great, but he'd still have to go collect his winnings if we do finish higher ;)

You could go into the bookies and get him a 'spurs to finish higher than arsenal' bet. We're favourites at the moment so the odds aren't great, but he'd still have to go collect his winnings if we do finish higher ;)
Spurs to finish higher, and beat the goons at WHL double?

Spurs to finish higher, and beat the goons at WHL double?

You'd have to ask the bookies if they can give you odds specially, as they don't usually like having one team in both legs of a double.

£50 on spurs to finish above Arsenal would only return £66 right now.

Looks like you can already bet on Tottenham v Arsenal, £50 would return £110 right now with PaddyPower

can also bet on Arsenal not to finish in the top 4, but you know they always do.. £50 returns ~ £86.50

It's better to go into a shop because then you'll have the booking slip to hand over, that you can put in a card. Rather than say 'yeah mate, put a bet on for you, whoop whoop!' It's the equivalent of putting a lottery ticket in a card really.

Back