• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Best film of the 80s - Gremlins v Raging Bull

Which film is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
Gremlins

Directed by Joe Dante
Produced by Michael Finnell
Written by Chris Columbus
Starring Zach Galligan, Phoebe Cates, Hoyt Axton, Polly Holliday and Frances Lee McCain

V

Raging Bull

Directed by Martin Scorsese
Produced by Irwin Winkler and Robert Chartoff
Screenplay by Paul Schrader and Mardik Martin
Based on Raging Bull: My Story by Jake LaMotta, Joseph Carter and Peter Savage
Starring - Robert De Niro

This is the one that I have found hardest so far. Raging Bull is obviously a great film but given the choice, I'd rather watch Gremlins tonight

I don't remember Gremlins that well, though I have seen it. I enjoyed Raging Bull, though you definitely have to be in the mood to watch it. I vote Raging Bull.

Reactions: DTA
This is the one that I have found hardest so far. Raging Bull is obviously a great film but given the choice, I'd rather watch Gremlins tonight

Same, but how could I not vote for Gremlins.

(They have a nice little cameo in hotel Transylvania 3 by the way, very well done)

tumblr_ohtn2aZANE1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Everyone talks about the weight that De Niro put on and lost for Raging Bull but it rather pales into insignificance when compared to the transformation that Stripe pulls off in Gremlins

This joke is still making me laugh, days later.

Back