• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

He reminds me of our version of Dennis Irwin....super reliable during all those Man U glory years

Completely agree with that (in fact i think I made the same comparison in this thread somewhere).

A very capable, no nonsense player who will consistently put in 7+/10 performances.

I like Rose but if he was to (push to?) leave I wouldn't be overly worried, especially if we end up getting Sessegnon. Plus I could see Davies teaching the youngster a thing or two about FB play as well.

Completely agree with that (in fact i think I made the same comparison in this thread somewhere).

A very capable, no nonsense player who will consistently put in 7+/10 performances.

I like Rose but if he was to (push to?) leave I wouldn't be overly worried, especially if we end up getting Sessegnon. Plus I could see Davies teaching the youngster a thing or two about FB play as well.

If Rose wants to back up north, maybe we could do a swap deal for Everton's Digne?..I'm not so sure about Sessegnon at this stage in his career and is one for the future. By all means sign him up if, Poch wants him but Digne is for the here and now..

At his best, Danny rose is one of the best full backs in the league IMO. Davies, not even close. He lacks any pace and cannot compete against really athletic opponents. That said he does know how to defend, unlike Trippier.

Back