• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ben Davies

I was suprised tbh as he plays as part of a back 3. For me, the biggest shock was him battling Barnes for those high balls punted up and winning more than his fair share.

Don't agree

Rose is superior and more dynamic imo. Fully accept Rose has to continue to prove himself again long term but Davies hasn’t had the best season so far tbh even though he has improved recently. For those reasons I’d like Rose to be given an extended run of games, assuming he can maintain his fitness of course.

I wasn't surprised at his CB performance. He has played there for Wales. He is a player that I trust to give his best. I am still disappointed that Pochettino chose Son over him in that semi-final.
Let it go!

Son was absolutely on fire in the lead up to that SF having scored 8 goals in his previous six games so my take on it at the time was that Poch decided to gamble that our defence would cope and that with Son in such amazing form we'd reap our rewards at the other end.

So yes, a massive misjudgment by Poch as it turned out, but had it paid off he'd have been canonised ten times over.

Football can be so cruel.

That was better than composed
That was masterful
He controlled the line so well
And he won very challenge

I can't dance, i have always rated him but he seems one of those players who just gets on and does what he has to so never gets the headlines some of our more noticable stars do.

I can't dance, i have always rated him but he seems one of those players who just gets on and does what he has to so never gets the headlines some of our more noticable stars do.

Well for me he has some shockers this season and some half decent games
Last two have genuinely been excellent though, as well as Chelsea

Well for me he has some shockers this season and some half decent games
Last two have genuinely been excellent though, as well as Chelsea

To be honest i believe most of our players have had poor games ( at times) this season, when you take that into consideration its amazing to see how well we have done.

We have a lot of very talented players who because of the way they play stand out from their team mates a lot, Davies is the type of player who just gets on and does the job, nothing flashy about him at all and because of that sometimes gets overlooked by fans as he goes along and does his job.

I do believe that Rose who is bombastic in his play gets noticed more because of that and why fans notice him more.

To be honest i believe most of our players have had poor games ( at times) this season, when you take that into consideration its amazing to see how well we have done.

We have a lot of very talented players who because of the way they play stand out from their team mates a lot, Davies is the type of player who just gets on and does the job, nothing flashy about him at all and because of that sometimes gets overlooked by fans as he goes along and does his job.

I do believe that Rose who is bombastic in his play gets noticed more because of that and why fans notice him more.

I think rose is better still but i know you don’t
For me he offers me in his all round game
But last year Davies was for me the best left back in the league

Last edited:
Back