• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Just want to reiterate that he has something about him even after his pace has gone .. Real concerns around fitness but ability never

We should file this thread under the stadium thread as it is vital that we sign him this summer to have any chance of winning anything next year.

giphy.gif

Don't we have the buy back clause in the contract where we have 24 hours to match anyone else's bid and the other teams bid rejected. Not sure how it works in reality if Bale doesn't want to come.
Please can we sign Bale and Modric?!

I don't think Bale is the messiah, or Jesus risen or whatever. But in the small margins of top level football, having him would help us go up a level imo.

It would be a statment as well. To the squad, and to the world as we make our new home. I think Bale could be tempted by the new stadium. It has a nice narrative. The boy done good returned to the club done good. All depends on whether we're outbid by united imo.

Quite. Two keys factors. Does Poch want him and is Bale a romantic or a money chaser?
Judging by how relatively distanced he's responded to everything related to Spurs in recent years, he doesn't appear to have strong feelings for Spurs.

I think he's romantic enough to except 200k over 300k a week. He wants to play.

We offer a team with great togetherness, no pricks and a manager that can communicate like a human being.

Plus if Poch needs to test himself managing marquee players, then Bale is the nicest lad he could wish for.

We do this with top players every year, thinking maybe just maybe we could get them and it never happens. But please pretty please just this once, could this one happen....

I think he's romantic enough to except 200k over 300k a week. He wants to play.

We offer a team with great togetherness, no pricks and a manager that can communicate like a human being.

Plus if Poch needs to test himself managing marquee players, then Bale is the nicest lad he could wish for.
Me too. He seems a good enough character to make me believe. Kane too. Not so sure about Modric, but would be great to have him even at 32 and back up to Eriksen.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back