• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Sounds like he missed a hatful of chances, so he'd fit right in with us at Wembley!
Could not be Bale they were booing! Bale was not that bad, but Benzwma..... ohh my! Should have scored at least 4! Unbelievable chances he missed! Must have been him they booed. His finishing was woeful!

Saw the first hour or so of the Real game last night and Bale was anonymous...that is, until he had a clear header which he messed up. Even before you get on to whether he'd come to us ahead of others give the £ difference we'd be able to offer, Real has sold James Rodriguez and Morata this summer so I find it hard to believe that another attacking player will be able to leave without them getting in at least one more similar player. They're probably one short in those areas as it is (as well as at CB)

I think there is a strong possibility with the rise of Marco Asensio that Bale will find it increasingly hard to get into the starting eleven once Ronaldo returns from suspension.

Last edited:

They've already started dumping on him over there - publicly calling him unmotivated and lazy, and saying that Asensio's the player the fans want to see in the team, not him.

Played golf with a Spanish Real Madrid fan today and he said much the same. They still love Modders but seem to have fallen out of love with Bale. But if he goes anywhere in England, I suspect it will be to United. Might free up Martial for a cheeky bid though.

I laugh when utd fans harp on about Ronaldo loving the club and is destined to come back ... i guess they can get a taste of their own medicine.

Bale to spurs puh-lease! Levy wages etc

I laugh when utd fans harp on about Ronaldo loving the club and is destined to come back ... i guess they can get a taste of their own medicine.

Bale to spurs puh-lease! Levy wages etc

We could offer him as one of the Director,s at the club...in the future...?

Back