• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Absolutely zero chance (much as I would love it).

Stop the wnkfest guys - you know that it will only end in tears of disappointment.

He's on 25m a year after tax at Real.

I'm happy enough with Alli and Eriksen thanks.

And when did Ian Wright get a boob job?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/08/0...areth-bale-clause-the-situation-and-time-lim/

Interesting if true though? So we can match any premier league clubs bid.

Didn't his contract leak a while ago, stating the same? Still very much doubt we'd match a silly money bid from Chelski or Manure. If anything, it's probably a clause put in there to encourage high bids from PL clubs, and thus giving us a higher sell on fee (which I presume Levy also put in the contract).

I would be absolutely devastated if he joined another premier league club - would ruin so many memories for me. Stay in Spain or come to us....(or PSG..!)

I would be absolutely devastated if he joined another premier league club - would ruin so many memories for me. Stay in Spain or come to us....(or PSG..!)

I wouldn't care other for the fact that he would be strengthening a rival. I don't think he would care about us in the least if he went to Chelsea or United for example. I wouldn't want him to join scum or Chelsea for obvious reasons. But I moved on from him quite quickly after he refused to train for us and his general carry on before he left, it was unnecessary IMO.

He would an unbelievable signing but I can't see it happening and won't lose any sleep if it never happens, I'm not going to pine for him to come back. He's moved on from us, we should do the same.

I think he's one of the best players in the world, he will murder PL defences and pretty much guarantee the title for the side that brings him back (injuries not withstanding).

He doesn't owe us anything though, he'll surely earn more elsewhere.

Back