• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bale. Could we? Would we? Should we?

Only he can say that he's earned enough. Why do you think having made £100m is enough? By that token there wouldn't be any billionaires, because once they reached 100m, they'd just stop or work for free.

The more you have the more you want with most people, its called greed.

This will have been covered previously but I cba to crawl through 49 pages of conjecture..

We had a first refusal clause when we first sold Bale? If Real were to sell him we could offer the same amount and they'd have to accept our offer?

Could it be as simple as we were willing to match (£0.00) or beat (£0.01) the chinese club's asking price?

I also have a feeling the first refusal clause would be time limited..

This will have been covered previously but I cba to crawl through 49 pages of conjecture..

We had a first refusal clause when we first sold Bale? If Real were to sell him we could offer the same amount and they'd have to accept our offer?

Could it be as simple as we were willing to match (£0.00) or beat (£0.01) the chinese club's asking price?

I also have a feeling the first refusal clause would be time limited..

I think someone said we did have a clause but it expired in June.

Spending six years in Spain and still not speaking the language is very Brexit.

I heard he can actually speak ok Spanish, just not confident enough to do interviews.

Still, after 6 years that's not great.

I heard he can actually speak ok Spanish, just not confident enough to do interviews.

Still, after 6 years that's not great.

I'd heard that he couldn't use Spanish in training and his lack of Spanish was a factor in him not getting on with his team mates.

I'd heard that he couldn't use Spanish in training and his lack of Spanish was a factor in him not getting on with his team mates.

Perhaps he’s been learning Catalan the whole time and Bale is going to do a Figo in reverse!

But the biggest factor of all is the fact his team mates are a bunch of overpaid, overrated, egotistical, prima-donna tossers.

But the biggest factor of all is the fact his team mates are a bunch of overpaid, overrated, egotistical, prima-donna tossers.
If a team mate had helped you to collect four CL winners medals proudly displayed in your house, you'd think you'd forgive them not being fluent in Spanish, it's not like they can't communicate with English (not an excuse, just stating it's not the be all).
Or it could be, that if Madrid want you out, they instruct their players to spread gossip, in much the same way they do when they want to buy someone. You really do sell your soul going to that club.

If a team mate had helped you to collect four CL winners medals proudly displayed in your house, you'd think you'd forgive them not being fluent in Spanish, it's not like they can't communicate with English (not an excuse, just stating it's not the be all).
Or it could be, that if Madrid want you out, they instruct their players to spread gossip, in much the same way they do when they want to buy someone. You really do sell your soul going to that club.

I think a player being able to communicate in the native language should be expected, even more so when he has been there for 6 years and is on the amount he is on.

It just comes across as arrogance and laziness.

Back