• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Alan Smith v Glenn Hoddle

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoddle as a pundit I don't mind too much. As a co-commentator he's not good. Maybe because he has time to fill but he does have a tendency to spout drivel. And his voice/tone is not especially suited to commentary (although not on the Owen-scale).
But that's as far as I'll let myself go to say anything bad about him. (Except that he does seem too admiring of Cheatski sometimes).

Smith is a stand-out candidate among what should be a very strong short-list to win this whole contest. Awful. Adds no value. Let's his dislike of us shine through.

The result was never in doubt. Smith goes through to be constantly wrong in the next round.

I prefer pundits who can stay balanced.

Even the like of Ian Wright and Martin Keown - clearly Arsenal fans, and clearly more supportive of Arsenal - will always praise other teams (including us) when its fair, as well as critisise Arsenal when its fair.

I respect that a lot, its at least honest.

I have a lot of time for Ian Wright as a pundit. He is balanced, honest and comes across as pretty down to earth. Pity he was a complete clam during his playing days, mind.

I don't mind Smith
Noddles is so poor on BT, he is horrible! He always like sitting an interview for a manager job!

Late to this but my vote would have gone to Smith as well, having said that Hoddle is the best player i have seen in a Spurs shirt but he is crap as a pundit.

Back