• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bad pundit world cup - Alan Smith v Glenn Hoddle

Who is the worse pundit or commentator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milo

Jack L. Jones
I'm expecting a landslide on this but which of these brickhawks ruins your enjoyment of a game more?

I guess I should put this in the unpopular opinions thread, but I don't think Smith is all that bad to listen to. Hoddle, on the other hand, is a whiny little bitch sometimes. Now, shoot me. :p

I guess I should put this in the unpopular opinions thread, but I don't think Smith is all that bad to listen to. Hoddle, on the other hand, is a whiny little bitch sometimes. Now, shoot me. :p

Do you want a ban?

smith is such a clam, his criticism of shelveys stamp on alli last week was that he didn't properly hurt him

I hope Hoddle has been put there just so that everyone votes for Smith. Otherwise I don't get it. He is not that bad as a pundit. There are much worse out there.

Ridiculous. He is harmless and just a bit different. Misunderstood as I like to say. And I'm not saying this because he was Ghod as a player for us.

I'm not sure that you'll find many non-Spurs fans who have much time for him as a commentator or pundit.

Ghod never has much of value to say but I do appreciate his attempts to stick up for us, and he will comment against us when he thinks its right. While he has a love of Spurs he isnt completely one sided.

Smith is just awful. No insight, and constant digs at us no matter what. This is made worse by Sky putting him on our games more than any other, no matter what is going on he practically supports the other side and promotes everthing they do as better even when we are smashing them. And the fact he is so dim just makes it all the worse.

Ghod never has much of value to say but I do appreciate his attempts to stick up for us, and he will comment against us when he thinks its right. While he has a love of Spurs he isnt completely one sided.

Smith is just awful. No insight, and constant digs at us no matter what. This is made worse by Sky putting him on our games more than any other, no matter what is going on he practically supports the other side and promotes everthing they do as better even when we are smashing them. And the fact he is so dim just makes it all the worse.

completely agree, never a positive word to say about us, it's always the opposition doing something wrong

I prefer pundits who can stay balanced.

Even the like of Ian Wright and Martin Keown - clearly Arsenal fans, and clearly more supportive of Arsenal - will always praise other teams (including us) when its fair, as well as critisise Arsenal when its fair.

I respect that a lot, its at least honest.

Back