• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Axel Witsel

Again, according to Twitter, he's available for €25m apparently.

But linked to Juve, no chance!

He has two years left on his contract at Zenit so we can afford him and it's now the final week of the window and no-one else has come in for him yet. The most recent paper links have him saying he wants to play in Italy. Juve apparently need a player of his ability and have the money and space left from the Vidal sale.

Nothing wrong with us bidding though. We've got plenty of Belgium players in the squad so that could be a draw.

He has two years left on his contract at Zenit so we can afford him and it's now the final week of the window and no-one else has come in for him yet. The most recent paper links have him saying he wants to play in Italy. Juve apparently need a player of his ability and have the money and space left from the Vidal sale.

Nothing wrong with us bidding though. We've got plenty of Belgium players in the squad so that could be a draw.

I would imagine Juve or Chelsea would get him, but certainly worth a try.

I remember him being highly rated as a kid 6 or 7 years ago (him and Defour were a tasty pairing).

And then him being disgraced and banned for months for deliberately breaking someone's leg.

I've not kept track of him much since.

Last edited:
I will be very happy if the moves to us. An upgrade on any of our CDM options in the past years and one of the best players in RPL.
Not likely though.

Last edited:
this would be a fantastic signing. I've really liked Witsel whenever I've seen him.

*I've hardly seen that much of him so take my comment with a large pinch of salt

Hopefully he can convince him cl football is not the be all and end all.If we got witsel and a half decent striker and lost ade and lennon it will be a magnificent end to the window

Some website saying we bid 26m€ for Witsel but with Milan in picture .. Saying if they don't sign him by tomm evening at 5 when Italy window ends then he joins us !?

Back