• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

At last we have our 10 league goal a season midfielder but.....................

NaijaSpurs

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Can he graduate into our 20 goal a season (all competition) midfielder? Over the past few years Liverpool have had Gerrard and Chelsea Lampard. It would be amazing if Bale could continue (or improve) this rich vein of goal scoring form

Bale is now our deadliest goalscoring threat full stop. He is the main man

We need him to score for sure, I think we are quickly finding out why Ade fell down the pecking order at Emirates Marketing Project. He does immensely help our overall play but he really is brick around goal

He has 9 league goals....

but yeah, he'll definitely get to double digits this season, VDV had 13 last year and will get double digits again this year or are we not counting him as a midfielder?

He learned from the Emirates Marketing Project defeat.
At the end of that game he and Modric had decided to play keep ball happy with the draw.
Last night he personally wasn't happy with 3-1 and went all out to get a 4th goal.

Ade is a number 10 imv. He needs a finisher alongside him. Even for Arse and all the chances they create he had one good season in 4 where he banged in a load of goals

I like to think Bale is always trying to better himself every game. He ran with the ball with his right foot last night and put in a decent cross with his right foot, I was shocked as I always thought he could be better with his right foot, hopefully it's a part of his game he is continuingly trying to improve, especially as he likes to come to the right side at times and it'll allow him to cut in when he's on the left and have a go with his right foot, like he did against Chelsea two years back.

He has 9 league goals....

but yeah, he'll definitely get to double digits this season, VDV had 13 last year and will get double digits again this year or are we not counting him as a midfielder?

away to wigan
home to qpr
home to qpr
away to fulham
home to bolton
away to norwich
away to norwich
away to city
home to wigan
home to wigan

10?

I like to think Bale is always trying to better himself every game. He ran with the ball with his right foot last night and put in a decent cross with his right foot, I was shocked as I always thought he could be better with his right foot, hopefully it's a part of his game he is continuingly trying to improve, especially as he likes to come to the right side at times and it'll allow him to cut in when he's on the left and have a go with his right foot, like he did against Chelsea two years back.

Its good he is doing this, Defenders need to know they cannot just show him onto his right foot to lessen his impact. At the moment he has pace, a deadly left foot, is good in the air and has amazing stamina and ability. If he could add the ability to use his right foot with effect then he will be come a complete player for us.

really? wow! was sure it was going in anyway! if that was me i would be gutted to lose that one!

To be fair, I can see why it wasn't given, just a powerful hopeful shot into the box, wasn't even on target and a defender slid in and put it into his own net.

Bale is an absolute beast, and in the right team with the right service I think can score 20+ a season.

he is starting to terrorize teams through the middle, with the extra space to move he can be hard to stop. his shooting is almost clinical in accuracy and he has so much energy its crazy.

Time to change his number!!! :) its weird him being number 3!!!

Back