• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

He is 21 whatever we pay for him if he has 2 or 3 good seasons we double maybe triple our money.If we want him 100% we can find the money.Does he really want to come though and whose place does he take-probably Son-Lamela's place we could probably get £40m-50ill for Son so essentially we are upgrading son for for £20-30mill.The main problem is there is only a week to go .Man U will want to buy someone with the money will they have time.I think this is one where we will hear around 2pm that the deal is dead.

Or we could have both and have real options to start games, off the bench.

Selling Son would be madness.

Are any of you REALLY thinking we'll sign Martial this window? I think it's absolutely zero chance of that happening.

I'm confused as to why there are 17 pages. All of it must simply be talk about whether he would be good for us or not. But, there can be no reality in this, as United won't sell him to us, and if they did not for a price that we'd deem to be acceptable. So, good player, but a no go in terms of signing. Perhaps this thread could be moved to Other Football Talk.

It seems we have had our eyes on him for quite a long time, and I must say he definitely has my vote. His current contract like Toby's expires 30 June 2019, I really hope we can get a deal done here.

Last edited:
MARTIAL TO STAY AT UNITED

Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial this summer, according to the Manchester Evening News.

The paper understands Martial remains in manager Jose Mourinho's plans next season and the 22-year-old has not requested to leave the club. Mourinho has told the United hierarchy to only sanction the sale of players if they demand a transfer.

Martial's future has generated intense speculation in recent months and United were prepared to move for Fulham's 18-year-old left winger Ryan Sessegnon had the Cottagers not won their Play-off final against Aston Villa on Saturday. Sessegnon, who scored 16 goals last season, is now expected to stay with Fulham for at least one more year.

Martial staying or Mourinho making him force it?

I reckon it's more them making noises about keeping him to up his value. No one is gonna offer a lot if UTD made it clear they were keen to offload.

IMO, if they get Bale then Martial will be surplus to requirements.

tRANSFERS ARE GOING TO BE DONE RIGHT AT THE LAST MINUTE AGAIN I GUESS OR JUST WAITING FOR OTHERS TO FINISH THEIR TRANSFERS FIRST

MARTIAL TO STAY AT UNITED

Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial this summer, according to the Manchester Evening News.

The paper understands Martial remains in manager Jose Mourinho's plans next season and the 22-year-old has not requested to leave the club.

In the same vein Martial has no intention of signing a new contract so either he goes this summer or he goes on a free next window

Last edited:
Back