• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

Sessegnon

Leaves us a little light I reckon?

Relying on 17yo who's never played PL or CL to replace the league's best LWB, unless we're printing Davies to first choice?

Would love Sessegnon, but surely he'll need to be eased in over a couple of years?

As much as I'd like Martial, I'd rather keep Rose and let Son do his thing.

Relying on 17yo who's never played PL or CL to replace the league's best LWB, unless we're printing Davies to first choice?

Would love Sessegnon, but surely he'll need to be eased in over a couple of years?

Maybe a little but if Rose has burnt his bridges with the club then I think Davies as number 1 and Sessegnon as 2 is not bad. Sessegnon is not an academy kid. He's a championship player and a good one at that. I'd roll the dice on this.

Martial would be a replacement for Sissoko really and someone who could play striker if need be.

Think I read somewhere KWP can play there ?

Who: Hertyid
When: 24th August
Where: COYS

hertyid offers some martial hope:
Don't give up until DL does.
I've already booked myself a date with SSN on deadline day.

---

Right. "Offers some hope", but very little tangible info. I'm calling gonad*s.

He is 21 whatever we pay for him if he has 2 or 3 good seasons we double maybe triple our money.If we want him 100% we can find the money.Does he really want to come though and whose place does he take-probably Son-Lamela's place we could probably get £40m-50ill for Son so essentially we are upgrading son for for £20-30mill.The main problem is there is only a week to go .Man U will want to buy someone with the money will they have time.I think this is one where we will hear around 2pm that the deal is dead.

He is 21 whatever we pay for him if he has 2 or 3 good seasons we double maybe triple our money.If we want him 100% we can find the money.Does he really want to come though and whose place does he take-probably Son-Lamela's place we could probably get £40m-50ill for Son so essentially we are upgrading son for for £20-30mill.The main problem is there is only a week to go .Man U will want to buy someone with the money will they have time.I think this is one where we will hear around 2pm that the deal is dead.

Is he better than Son? Son scored/assisted at a much better rate than him last season

Is he better than Son? Son scored/assisted at a much better rate than him last season

Here here. I love the way people are willing to cast aside someone who drove us on single handedly in some games last year.

Do I need to dig out his stats vs the likes of Hazard and Mane again!

It will be a sad day if Son left this club anytime soon. He epitomises the Poch regime imo.

Back