• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ante Coric

Never seen him play but a creative CM to understudy Dembele seems like a decent alternative. Wouldnt be any pressure on him to hit the ground running either given he wanted be a first choice

Like his drive. Still needs to develop. But him and Alli developing, playing and competing together is a mouthwatering prospect. Really hope we can get it done.

Last edited:
I rate Ante very high, speeking of young promising talents all over the world. I was waiting to see him playing Euro2016, but he was on bench every game. Obviously still raw, but very huge potential. I would sign him.

Last edited:
I rate Ante very high, speeking of young promising talents all over the world. I was waiting to see him playing Euro2016, but he was on bench every game. Obviously still raw, but very huge potential. I would sign him.
Who would you compare him to playing style wise?

For me he reminds Iniesta. His technique is something special and playing comfortably when tight rounded.

For me he reminds Iniesta. His technique is something special and playing comfortably when tight rounded.

Hasn't he been compared to Modric? If so that seems about right. Haven't seen much of Iniesta personally. The way he uses his body to feint one way, the 'he needs to bulk up', the close control in tight spaces, able to turn and shimmy himself into space...reminiscent of Modric for me...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Come on as a sub yesterday for Dinamo in their play-off; apparently played very well and was significant in them turning the tie around (they won after Extra Time).

Wonder whether this will change things re a transfer (plus where he ends up)...

CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 14m14 minutes ago
BREAKING: Ante Coric (& his reps) turned down a move to Emirates Marketing Project. Gary Worthington was there for talks on behalf of City. (via 'VL')
CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 13m13 minutes ago
Doyen Sports negotiated for Ante Coric. The fee to Dinamo Zagreb would have been 18m euros (9m upfront, 9m through easily obtained bonuses)
CroSports ‏@CroSports_ 8m8 minutes ago
Coric's reps not happy w/ City's plans. 1 option was a loan to Granada. They want a strong, ambitious club where he'll play a major role.

Back