• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Great idea - don't build the wall around Mexico, build it around the coasts and let the rest fight it out. Gunfight at High Noon

Only in America...

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ers-vote-exempt-sporting-events-gun-carry-law
The Arkansas Senate voted 22-10 to add the exemption to a new state law that Gov. Asa Hutchinson signed Wednesday allowing concealed handguns at colleges, government buildings, some bars and even the state Capitol. It allows people to carry in the locations if they complete eight hours of active-shooter training.

The change, which now heads to the House, also would exempt the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences and the state hospital from the gun rights expansion.

The law as-is would let guns into Razorback Stadium while umbrellas remain banned.

If this was in England, Wenger would not have survived yesterday

Not many managers (or players) would, I suspect! There would be gun fights between the home and away fans instead of back alley fights.

Ironically, probably the one modern day Spurs player who'd live to retire, rather than get shot by angry fans, is the one who would've been put out of his misery years ago had he been a horse: Ledley King.

Some dip brick went up to an elderly man, shot him through the head and then posted it on Facebook. What is wrong with these people?

Authorities from multiple agencies took Willie Cory Godbolt into custody in Brookhaven Sunday morning after they say he killed eight people, including Lincoln County Deputy William Durr, 36.

According to a news release from Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain, the shooting spree began at about 11:30 p.m. with a domestic call at 2871 Lee Drive in Bogue Chitto. Four bodies, three females and the deputy, were recovered there. The second crime scene was located at 1658 Coopertown Road in Brookhaven. The bodies of two juvenile males were located there. The third crime scene was located at 312 East Lincoln Road. A male and a female were recovered at that location.

The identities of the other victims are pending notification of next of kin.

Godbolt, 35, of Bogue Chitto, who had fled from police, told The Clarion-Ledger, as he was sitting on the ground, handcuffed, that he did it because he loved his wife and children and he loves Bogue Chitto.

Godbolt told The Clarion-Ledger that he had gone to a residence off Lee Road in Bogue Chitto in order to talk about his children. At some point neighbors called police, and that's when the deputy arrived to try to calm the situation.

"My pain wasn't designed for him. He was just there," Godbolt said of the deputy. "We was talking about me trying to take the children home... somebody called the officer.... that's what they do, they intervene. It cost him his life. I'm sorry."

When asked what's next for him, Godbolt said, "Death ... Suicide by cop was my intention. I ain't fit to live. Not after what I've done."

As authorities took Godbolt to the ground, he was saying he had been shot by someone inside the home. He was treated at the scene for the gunshot, then transported to a Jackson hospital.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-allegedly-has-16-year-old-hostage/352133001/

Back