• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Android Box

Did they just cancel your sub, no chance using a vpn?
I got the standard email saying that I had to call and clarify.

From reading what others have said, unless you're calling from a NZ number with a convincing accent and a really good reason why you've been connecting from the UK then no chance.

Just hope it´s a UK thing. PLP is worth it´s weight in gold doing away with the searching for streams.
Surely they have to see how much money it´s costing them not having streaming season tickets.
Anyway whats the best "app" for sport on XBMC?

Managed to pick one up fully loaded for 60 quid. Only dual core and jelly bean but watched part of the 5.30 game using WiFi and was an OK picture - much like watching motd live using bbc iplayer on my iPad using apple tv. Got a 15m ethernet cable attached to my youview box which I'm hoping will now be redundant.

right I've got a T8 box i think its called any videos on how to set this thing up I'm totally clueless just want to be able to get this sportdevil thing on

Tried sports devil the other night with no joy whatsoever.... Really don't know what I should be choosing. Annoying thing is that to test it I watched the whole arsenal game on bt sport using the mobdro app but it wouldn't give me a decent signal for the spurs game!!! Going to the pub tomorrow, can't rely on it

Just pulled the trigger on this:
I have no idea what I'm going to get out of it, although I've read that some providers will block your access to these boxes?

I'm just discovering the joys of Kodi on my computer and just stuck it on an Android tablet I have too as a result of reading this thread. Well impressed with it. Many thanks.
Has anybody tried using chromecast to flip it up to the TV? And does it work well enough or should I be thinking of an Android box?

I'm just discovering the joys of Kodi on my computer and just stuck it on an Android tablet I have too as a result of reading this thread. Well impressed with it. Many thanks.
Has anybody tried using chromecast to flip it up to the TV? And does it work well enough or should I be thinking of an Android box?
I use allcast premium to cast it, works pretty well for streams. Showbox and HD Cinema with Allcast is also good on a tablet

Android boxes are so cheap and you can use a TP link to connect. I have virigns top broadband package and stream movies at 1080p any time of the day with no buffer. The genesis add-in is amazing.

This is doing my head in.... I have my XBMC box, and I realy need to get a particular Portuguese channel for my in laws to watch some pony soap that they love. But I have no idea how to find it. I have pre installed channels (Mainly Navi X and the channels contained within it as this works better than most) any ideas how I finds the channel and add it?

Was looking at the zoomtak t8 4k quadcore android box...anyone any thoughts on it? Also can anyone provide a link on what software I should download for it? Cheerd

Android boxes are so cheap and you can use a TP link to connect. I have virigns top broadband package and masked water tyrant movies at 1080p any time of the day with no buffer. The genesis add-in is amazing.
Cheers. I might try the android box route. I've had some success in streaming HD movies to Chromecast from my son's Nexus but other times the buffering ruins the experience.

Any suggestions on a cheap but good android box to go for?

Cheers. I might try the android box route. I've had some success in masked water tyranting HD movies to Chromecast from my son's Nexus but other times the buffering ruins the experience.

Any suggestions on a cheap but good android box to go for?

I got the M8, it is pretty much the standard you get nowadays. See my link in the first post

Back