• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Android Box

Just got xbmc with ice films working properly, wow mind blowing just fantastic.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

This thread is very confusing; can you link to a YouTube of what you are on about please

Without any ornithological additional text

Just had mine delivered is there anything I should know?, I am quite able on Xbmc have a good set up on my PC,

Very interesting, is the picture quality good? Is it hd?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Yer you can get hd I watch a lot on ice films and navi, any other good add ons for xbmc?

Have been considering buying the g box midnight so thought I'd read this thread for info....

Now I'm not so sure....

Now I think I'll buy an aviary...

Have been considering buying the g box midnight so thought I'd read this thread for info....

Now I'm not so sure....

Now I think I'll buy an aviary...

If your confused you should always explore aviary avenue before buying,,,,,,,
Sorry

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

The M8 is fine. Tonnes of stuff on YouTube for guides on repositorys to get channels. Serves as a good media centre. Plays 4K but who has the telly and media for that so it's a bit of a novelty tbh

Hi all new to posting but been reading for a while.
I just bought the M8 box and it's great. It does everything I need. There is one problem I keep getting which is frustrating. When I start watching a movie or TV series in HD it constantly freezes through out watching it which is a nightmare. Does anyone else have this issue or know how to solve it. im pulling my hair out here

Thanks for the reply
There's no problem with my connection as it buffers well ahead. It just constantly freezes when watching. Do you think updates could be running in the background which causes it to freeze and sometimes crash ?

I've had one for since May last year. It's the best bit of hardware I've ever purchased!
I actually ended up putting it on a spare laptop too, but I the like the idea of a stand alone box hardwired into the TV through the HDMI.

I watch all my games through it, but the TV/ Films are excellent. I watch terrestial TV about 5% of the time it's on, the rest is on demand.

I'll also put XBMC on my Rasberry Pi when I can be arsed.

I've had one for since May last year. It's the best bit of hardware I've ever purchased!
I actually ended up putting it on a spare laptop too, but I the like the idea of a stand alone box hardwired into the TV through the HDMI.

I watch all my games through it, but the TV/ Films are excellent. I watch terrestial TV about 5% of the time it's on, the rest is on demand.

I'll also put XBMC on my Rasberry Pi when I can be arsed.

It's really easy - it's what I use in my second room all the time. If you use homeplug then you can watch 1080p on it too.

Just make sure your main XBMC library references shares by IP address rather than name - that caused me a lot of problems recently.

It's really easy - it's what I use in my second room all the time. If you use homeplug then you can watch 1080p on it too.

Just make sure your main XBMC library references shares by IP address rather than name - that caused me a lot of problems recently.

Yep, no fear of setting it up. I've got 2 DROID boxes plus a laptop, was more for the fun of it tbh. Just need to get another SD card as my Pi ain't booting any more with NOOBS!

So I've been told someone local sets these up so they're ready to go for £120-130 but the one in the OP is £80 ... Now me and computers go together like butterscotch and thistles so is it worth the extra 50% or is it really that easy to go from paying dollar for the OP link to watching certain Saturday afternoon entertainment...?

Back