• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Gomes

Loveeee it!!!!!!

I've been thinking that it is about time we updated yours

2822C93600000578-0-Nothing_much_fazes_Ruth_Davidson_Whether_it_s_riding_a_buffalo_a-m-34_1463182997305.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur will reportedly loan Barcelona’s Andre Gomes on the stipulation that he plays a set number of games.

According to AS, Tottenham will pay a penalty if Gomes does not play a prerequisite number of matches, although neither figure has been disclosed.

The newspaper explains talks between the two clubs can be traced as far back as end of last season and resumed a few days ago.

However, Barca would only be interested in loaning out the midfielder, as opposed to selling him.

Spurs were not prepared to take the Portuguese on a temporary basis at first, but AS notes they have since come around to the idea.

Gomes joined the Catalans from Valencia last summer, in a deal worth up to €55m, and scored three times in 47 appearances during 2016-17 but struggled to fit in at Camp Nou.

He had also been linked with West Ham United on Thursday, when the transfer window shuts in England.

http://www.football-espana.net/67046/spurs’-gomes-deal-‘revealed’

Seems like Gomes has fallen through and we've gone in for Barkley late on though you never really know whats going on.

I always assumed this was BS as he was a Mendes client; wonder what the rumours were based on and what the endgame really was?

I always assumed this was BS as he was a Mendes client; wonder what the rumours were based on and what the endgame really was?

We are the go-to team for every agent in the world when he wants to drum up business for a player.

He leaks a link to us, next thing you know theres movement on deals.

Even if we know nothing about it/have shown no interest at all.

I remember a few years ago someone tried to keep tally of the players we were linked to one summer, gave up somewhere in the 60's. I dont imagine any othe club in England (or Europe?) getting as many players linked as we do.

And, ironically, its not even like we do that much business these days!

We are the go-to team for every agent in the world when he wants to drum up business for a player.

He leaks a link to us, next thing you know theres movement on deals.

Even if we know nothing about it/have shown no interest at all.

I remember a few years ago someone tried to keep tally of the players we were linked to one summer, gave up somewhere in the 60's. I dont imagine any othe club in England (or Europe?) getting as many players linked as we do.

And, ironically, its not even like we do that much business these days!

Indeed; and i believe Levy would NEVER deal with Mendes, hence any player being linked to us who is on his books i always dismiss as BS

Edit - However, i see the same with how we are linked with S American players who are still playing over there. Hence I am ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED we signed Foyth!:eek:

I think he could be Eriksen competition/ backup. Maybe that is why he was of interest. If Coutinho had been signed Barca would have let him go.

Back