• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Gomes

Only if he apologises for being in the wrong. I only voiced my oPinion and he stated something that was obvious and stupid.
Never said you couldn't voice your opinion. All I did was answer your question, it's your fault your question was obvious and simple. This is all kids in playground stuff, let's just move on....

Simply because they're returning to their parent club, and a much bigger club, in just over 8 months' time. A loan with a guaranteed move if he plays [x] games works well

A loan with a sale next summer if he plays x game is what is being discussed.

Never said you couldn't voice your opinion. All I did was answer your question, it's your fault your question was obvious and simple. This is all kids in playground s
Never said you couldn't voice your opinion. All I did was answer your question, it's your fault your question was obvious and simple. This is all kids in playground stuff, let's just move on....
i was going to move on until you just called me simple. I'm just going to choose to ignore you forever now so I won't see your points.

A loan with a sale next summer if he plays x game is what is being discussed.

Which would make sense. Haven't heard that that's how its being structured though - where did you see/hear that? SSN just saying that its a permanent deal

Yep I'm thinking a year loan and go for Barkley again next season on a free.

If the loan is successful and we buy him, would we even need Barkley?

Really hope we don't loan him. It risks the player not being 100% committed to us, or us to him. And lets say he's a success - Barca just call him back next summer. The only way I'd accept a loan would be if we have the right to buy him at a pre-agreed price next summer. Otherwise just bite the bullet and buy him now

A lot of deals are like that, aren they. If there is an obligation for us to buy if he plays 60% of games as reported, its not a stretch to say we likely have an option to take up anyway if we want...

And, of course, if he plays the 60% then he has been good enough and warrants the transfer anyway...

Ive already held my hands up - I know nothing of Gomes - but he certainly appears similar to Barkley.

If he gets in here and performs it stands to reason Barkley just wouldnt be required.

I can certainly see potential in Barkley, particularly with us, but thats all he is at the moment. Actual productivity trumps potential, and Gomes might have that chance to take.

Is it true he us on the bench tonight for Portugal?

If so how the fcuk is he going to pass a medical and move to Spurs?:confused:

Back