• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Ayew

What position does he play/would he play for us? I sort of remember him playing for Ghana, but I don't remember that well.

What position does he play/would he play for us? I sort of remember him playing for Ghana, but I don't remember that well.

Can play as a second striker or on the left and right. Hes predominantly left footed so would most likely play on the right fighting with Lamela for a starting role which would be great competition. He's quick, works very hard, good in the air and a good finisher.

Its almost a no brainer if we agree a deal. We won't see a Holtby type deal though where he signs in Jan if it did happen. Marseille could still win the league.

Can play as a second striker or on the left and right. Hes predominantly left footed so would most likely play on the right fighting with Lamela for a starting role which would be great competition. He's quick, works very hard, good in the air and a good finisher.

Its almost a no brainer if we agree a deal. We won't see a Holtby type deal though where he signs in Jan if it did happen. Marseille could still win the league.

Sounds ideal, as that's our weakest attacking position at the moment. A Chadli/Eriksen goal output would be very handy.

Where does that leave the likes of Pritchard and Townsend? Just curious, given that we have pressing positions to upgrade in and these two seem like decent back-ups to have without the need to add another (well, another who can't play up front, anyway, something Rodriguez would offer us if he ended up fit and back playing).

Where does that leave the likes of Pritchard and Townsend? Just curious, given that we have pressing positions to upgrade in and these two seem like decent back-ups to have without the need to add another (well, another who can't play up front, anyway, something Rodriguez would offer us if he ended up fit and back playing).

I'd look at it as selling Lennon and bringing in Ayew. You'd then have Ayew and Lamela on the right. chadli and Townsend on the left with Ayew also able to play there and Townsend also able to play on the right.

Pritchard can float around CAM or CM. He has the talent to play there and it allows us to then shift on Paulinho.

I've mainly seen Ayew play LWF, though he is left footed.

I think he's a really good player, and coming from a Bielsa team will stand him in very good stead for Poch.

What about

Chadli----Eriksen----Lamela
Ayew----Pritchard---Townsend

as our 6 AMs. We'd then be losing Lennon, Paulinho, Holtby and maybe Carroll.

Rodriguez is my #1 choice for this position because he can also be our 3rd CF, but I'd be very happy with Ayew

What about

Rodriguez is my #1 choice for this position because he can also be our 3rd CF, but I'd be very happy with Ayew

Pricthard will be a number 10 and plays like eriksen so this has logic. However he can also cover the other sides so give us the flexibility we need

Pricthard will be a number 10 and plays like eriksen so this has logic. However he can also cover the other sides so give us the flexibility we need

I think all 6 of those players can play in any of the 3 positions

Ayew and Townsend are perhaps not ideal in the centre, but they are two of the most ambidextrous players I've ever seen.

What about

I think that looks like a nice blend of players who can all compete for a starting spot. We'll need a little more from Lamela and Townsend, but there have been signs from both players that they are getting it together a bit more this season, amongst all the frustrating performances.

Get Ings on the cheap in the summer and the lad from WBA and we're laughing.

I'd look at it as selling Lennon and bringing in Ayew. You'd then have Ayew and Lamela on the right. chadli and Townsend on the left with Ayew also able to play there and Townsend also able to play on the right.

Pritchard can float around CAM or CM. He has the talent to play there and it allows us to then shift on Paulinho.

What about

Fair enough. Thought Pritchard played on the right as opposed to down the middle, but yeah, he could be a good back-up for Eriksen.

Fair enough. Thought Pritchard played on the right as opposed to down the middle, but yeah, he could be a good back-up for Eriksen.

He started in the middle for Brentford, but was moved to the right after a while and has stayed there.

He started in the middle for Brentford, but was moved to the right after a while and has stayed there.

So is he an orthodox right winger, an inside-forward or an Eriksen-type who drifts inside and then takes up the playmaking role? Really unsure.

So is he an orthodox right winger, an inside-forward or an Eriksen-type who drifts inside and then takes up the playmaking role? Really unsure.

He looks like Wheelchair, short and low center of gravity. Plays a bit like Eriksen I suppose.

Back