• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

You have to ask yourself the question whether Levy already knew Poch would be replaced by Mourinho when he signed Amazon up for this documentary.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case on some level, because surely this managerial change and Mourinho's big profile means more interest and exposure for the documentary = more exposure for the Tottenham Hotspur brand.

And I wouldn’t put it past Levy to gamble that Mourinho's appointment would result in a trophy too, making for even better viewing.

Plus of course, this will mean even more exposure for Mourinho, and a stage for him to reinvent himself after his ten month sabbathical.

It might sound like a conspiracy theory, but I don't think this is too far fetched, TBH.
I think levy plays out many scenarios so is ever ready to hop in to one and make it a reality.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

A Donna Cullen masterstroke
You're not saying......Daniel knew Jose was on the radar (as Poch faultered), so let's get Amazon in, film the c.unt 24/7, live feed it to Levy's lair, so when the silly gonad*s begins, Daniel is well versed on all that Jose spouts and can cut through the gonad*s and be one step ahead of the special one.

The old baldy genius.

You're not saying......Daniel knew Jose was on the radar (as Poch faultered), so let's get Amazon in, film the c.unt 24/7, live feed it to Levy's lair, so when the silly gonad*s begins, Daniel is well versed on all that Jose spouts and can cut through the gonad*s and be one step ahead of the special one.

The old baldy genius.

Nope. I'm saying that it was pretty fudging stupid for a person with a comms background to agree for the club to take part in a fly on the wall documentary when there are tensions behind the scenes.

Nope. I'm saying that it was pretty fudging stupid for a person with a comms background to agree for the club to take part in a fly on the wall documentary when there are tensions behind the scenes.
Unless what I'm saying is right.;)

He's always one step ahead...even of you Milo:D

I don't really know if I want to watch this documentary, TBH. Not too fond of horror shows.

It won't matter if not a single Tottenham fan watches it as fans of every other bloody club will be lining up to revel in our misery captured on film in all its glory.

It won't matter if not a single Tottenham fan watches it as fans of every other bloody club will be lining up to revel in our misery captured on film in all its glory.

I know. Lets just hope Levy being Levy he has made sure we will get the absolute max profit from Amazon documenting this shambolic season.

The thinking man's, money-making, but got to spend sustainably, winging it version of Arsenal FamTv... Can't wait... :rolleyes:

I know. Lets just hope Levy being Levy he has made sure we will get the absolute max profit from Amazon documenting this shambolic season.

Yeah, to be spent on more property and Real Estate (instead of on, you know football side of things)

Yeah, to be spent on more property and Real Estate (instead of on, you know football side of things)

Property like the best football stadium in the world? Levy isn't perfect, but the work he's done with this club for the past two decades has undoubtedly improved it in every aspect - including the footballing side of things, despite this season being a fudge up.

No dig at you, I'm just a Levy fan, despite his failings.

Furthermore, to Levys genius, this show will be the introduction to playing for Spurs going forward. Each player will be made to sit down in a dark room and watch the entire thing, Clockwork Orange style.
A poignant reminder of the way it was and how it should never return.

Back