• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexis Sanchez

I agree with that but there is the clam factor. He is reportedly a massively selfish clam. Add him to Ibra and Pogba and it could be a clam war which blows them apart. Add Mourinho-clam to this and the potential moody mega-clamness of Martial, and frankly, it could be a seafood buffet erupting from the wrong end!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Maradona was a clam. Would still squeeze him into any team I ever pick. I take your point though. Just have a feeling that once he's not passing to turkeys like Giroud, Lacazatte, Ramsey et al, his goal and assists graph will start resembling a Jose hard on.

Maradona was a clam. Would still squeeze him into any team I ever pick. I take your point though. Just have a feeling that once he's not passing to turkeys like Giroud, Lacazatte, Ramsey et al, his goal and assists graph will start resembling a Jose hard on.

Like Juan Mata, Martial, J Cole, the list is endless!

But I do think Sanchez will be devastating for them

Not like they say Sanchez is. Players WANTED to play with Maradona because he was never a divider/soloist within the squad. In fact he was all about camaraderie. I don't ever remember him dividing a dressing room anywhere. One of the reasons O-C left the filth was because of AS, and it is clear others there don't like his Lone Ranger attitude either. Having said that, yes, if Poch wanted him and could get him I'd back it 100%. But Poch never would IMO...

Not like they say Sanchez is. Players WANTED to play with Maradona because he was never a divider/soloist within the squad. In fact he was all about camaraderie. I don't ever remember him dividing a dressing room anywhere. One of the reasons O-C left the filth was because of AS, and it is clear others there don't like his Lone Ranger attitude either. Having said that, yes, if Poch wanted him and could get him I'd back it 400%. But Poch never would IMO...

It might also create unwanted complications during the annual week in Barcelona.

I think the only place he could go and not explode the dressing room is City because Guardiola does not give two fudges, stays separate from the daily stuff and everyone there is already overpaid! Utd overpay BUT they have some right tossers in-house!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Is it not a done deal to utd?

I think Mhikataryian is holding it up. What a sad day it will be if he allows himself to be traded like that. I read some gossip which said he was very underwhelmed and was only interested if Aubamyang goes to the gooners, something else I could see collapsing. Very interesting dynamics at play.

I think Mhikataryian is holding it up. What a sad day it will be if he allows himself to be traded like that. I read some gossip which said he was very underwhelmed and was only interested if Aubamyang goes to the gooners, something else I could see collapsing. Very interesting dynamics at play.

One or two others are saying that Raiola is the main cause of the delay.
As I have said before - what a gluttonous leech he is, the parasite.

One or two others are saying that Raiola is the main cause of the delay.
As I have said before - what a gluttonous leech he is, the parasite.

Indeed, who knows what is going on, furthermore, fudge 'em. I think it is something if the goons end up with a player they hadn't especially wanted and a striker who simply wants to be out of the club he is at.

Even with Mikitaryan looking on the way out, Utd still have far too many attacking options. Sanchez will occupy one of them, as will Lukaku but how you keep Rashford, Lingard, Martial, Ibra and Mata happy will be a challenge. Especially with Jose's love for a bus shaped formation in most games. Martial is the one I'd love but realise he's beyond our pay structure.

Its entirely possible he is just holding them to ransom for a ridiculous contract/pay off.

The whole thing hinges on him...

Even with Mikitaryan looking on the way out, Utd still have far too many attacking options. Sanchez will occupy one of them, as will Lukaku but how you keep Rashford, Lingard, Martial, Ibra and Mata happy will be a challenge. Especially with Jose's love for a bus shaped formation in most games. Martial is the one I'd love but realise he's beyond our pay structure.

Mata's contract expires in the summer so if he does not go now he will go then, Ibra is finished so you really have one of Rashford, Martial and Lingard starting and the other two on the bench.

Back