• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexis Sanchez

His head has dropped, obviously, since he didnt get his move.

Id say with a move, he will be on form for sure - at least for a while until he finds another reason to sulk...

The thing is, I just dont see him as a Mourinho player.

He doesnt have the work rate, he wont track back and keep defensive shape all the time.

While I expect he will start with a flourish I wonder how long before he starts to lose form?

I can't understand how anyone can question his ability or attitude, he has sulked a bit this season but only when his highly paid team mates have been strolling around and waiting for him to get them out of jail after they fudge up again. I would love to have him at Spurs.

Was watching Man U last night (yes it was indeed tedious) and some of the runs made by some looked to go from very lethargic to manic closing down/rushing.
Mourinho looks like he desperately trying to turn some of his very experienced players into something they are not. He has bought very good players like Pogba, Mata and Matic and expect them to press and turn them into a Liverpool, City or Spurs type of team.

United look very confused, Mourinho style is now looking very 'stodgy' and Pep has made him look very 'old fashioned'.
If Jose wants a team like City all of a sudden, he will be driving the money men mad as he will need to change quite a few of he current squad to accommodate what I think he 'now' realises what is needed to win a title.

Sanchez is a hard working 'forward'. And he will be more 'energetic' in the top third which he does require. Mourinho said last night "they were too slow at times"
Personally I think he will stay South and go to Chelsea.

Not many, which means absolutely jack brick. Are you suggesting he's not that good?
I'm suggesting that when he's good he's incredible. When he's not (almost all of this season and much of last) he's a liability.

I know he's unhappy where he is now, but I'm not sure how happy he'll be after 6 months of Mourinho telling him to lump it to Fellaini and hold his shape either.

Sorry but with a player like Sanchez it's a fairly safe bet he will work out. On his day the guy is as good as there is in the league.

I agree with that but there is the clam factor. He is reportedly a massively selfish clam. Add him to Ibra and Pogba and it could be a clam war which blows them apart. Add Mourinho-clam to this and the potential moody mega-clamness of Martial, and frankly, it could be a seafood buffet erupting from the wrong end!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back