• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alexandre Lacazette

mattls

Stephane Dalmat
Been keeping tabs on this striker at Lyon, Alexandre Lacazette.. He's been touted as the next Benzema and has netted 20 goals in 21 games this season.

Surely this is the sort of player we should be bringing in?

My concern is until we shift Soldado and Ade we arent gonna bring anyone in upfront which is frustrating as we need more cover for Kano.. :(

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/association=fra/news/newsid=2203333.html

Paul Mitchell go watch this guy!

I've been a fan of this guy for a while. Guy on the Guardian podcast last week said he'd be willing to leave at the end of the season and right now he'd be suited to a team of our stature instead of a Madrid, Bayern etc. sized club.

Scores goals, and lots of them, and can play behind and on a wing, much like Kane

I've been a fan of this guy for a while. Guy on the Guardian podcast last week said he'd be willing to leave at the end of the season and right now he'd be suited to a team of our stature instead of a Madrid, Bayern etc. sized club.

Scores goals, and lots of them, and can play behind and on a wing, much like Kane

He's not that good mate

£30m for another potential flop? Wasn't Soldado banging in goals for fun in a far superior league to the French league?

I get that he is young but even £15m would be a huge gamble.

this guy dominates fifa.

this guy gets bought every manager mode. i am all for this, but it won't happen. i think we've been burnt on strikers, he's gonna cost real money, and it might not come off, as he might be too good for us.

but this guy is awesome.

prove me wrong universe

He was supposed to be the next big thing a couple of years back but his stock seemed to stall - I don't know whether that's because he stopped improving or not though.

He's a strong lead the line CF - transfsrmarkt liken him to Benteke and Morata

Smashes it on my ultimate team, rapid as fudge.

As such, I'll kick off and start some sort of petition or blog if that Levy macaron doesn't pull his finger out and get him signed up.

He was supposed to be the next big thing a couple of years back but his stock seemed to stall - I don't know whether that's because he stopped improving or not though.

He's a strong lead the line CF - transfsrmarkt liken him to Benteke and Morata
He is 2 inches shorter than Berahino and 4 KGs lighter.... If Saido isn't physical enough to lead our line there is no way that Lacazette is.

He is 2 inches shorter than Berahino and 4 KGs lighter.... If Saido isn't physical enough to lead our line there is no way that Lacazette is.

He's an inch shorter according to the sites I've looked at? He made his name as the focal point of Lyons attack over several seasons and has played and performed well doing so in European competition - besides I think Berahino is more than physical enough to lead our line...

Back