• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adebayor redemption possibilities?

Did the clam really tweet that? What an absolute clam of a fudgeing poor excuse for a piece of brick scumbag ******* lowlife scum!!!

Phew, had to get that out of my system. Going back to ignoring the fact that this guy is around now.
Whoops sorry. Some mischievous miscreant added that.

Evening Standard (I know!) are reporting that Adebayor to Palace is a done deal. Hopefully that means we'll no longer be paying him (or at least, if we are, it'll be a greatly reduced amount). I imagine he'll score lots of goals for Pardew given that - presumably - he'll be playing for his next contract.

Kind of a good time for it. As many goals he can score against our rivals the better. Surely the contract has to have big incentives for goals.

Complete waste of a career, complete bellend but hopefully he can be of some use in the coming months

Evening Standard (I know!) are reporting that Adebayor to Palace is a done deal. Hopefully that means we'll no longer be paying him (or at least, if we are, it'll be a greatly reduced amount). I imagine he'll score lots of goals for Pardew given that - presumably - he'll be playing for his next contract.
#

I'm not sure on how pay offs work but I always thought that once you agree to pay them off they still got what ever it is you've agreed to pay so I'd imagine he's getting money from both us and Palace. A bit like when City agreed to pay him 100k till the end of his deal. He's very talented when it comes to earning money for doing f**k all.

Emmanuel Adebayor: Daniel Levy made everything complicated at Tottenham
• Crystal Palace striker faces former club on Sunday in FA Cup
• Adebayor says his ‘relationship with Mauricio Pochettino was beautiful’

Emmanuel Adebayor, seen here in 2011 alongside Daniel Levy, claims he did not have a good relationship with the Tottenham chairman. Photograph: Glyn Kirk/AFP/Getty Images

Guardian sport

Thursday 18 February 2016 14.15 GMT Last modified on Thursday 18 February 2016 14.58 GMT

Emmanuel Adebayor has hit out at Daniel Levy, saying he did not have a good relationship with the Tottenham Hotspur chairman who “made everything complicated” for the striker when he was at the club.

Adebayor had his £100,000-a-week Tottenham contract cancelled in September and joined Crystal Palace as a free agent in January, and looks set to start against his former club when the two clubs meet in the FA Cup fifth round at White Hart Lane this weekend.

Adebayor previously turned down a move to Palace in January 2015 in favour of West Ham but saw a deadline-day loan deal collapse after Levy apparently vetoed it at the last minute.

“With the club itself, it wasn’t a good relationship with the chairman, Daniel Levy, as he made everything complicated,” claimed the striker. “But at the end of the day, I know where I am from and if you want something, you have to stand strong for it, and I stand strong for what I think. People will judge you but I know what I have been through in my life and what I stand for.”

Adebayor was a regular in the Tottenham starting XI when Mauricio Pochettino was first appointed in 2014 and gradually fell out of favour but the Togolese insisted there was no bad blood between him and Spurs manager.

“My relationship with Mauricio was beautiful. I think we had a very, very good relationship with man-to-man conversations. We always talked but at the time he told me: ‘Emmanuel, I can’t count on you anymore’ and I understood that. I realised my time at Tottenham was over and I moved on.”

Adebayor scored his first goal for Palace in their 2-1 defeat by Watford last Saturday, and appears to be happy with his move across London.

“Today, Tottenham are happy – they are playing well – and I am happy playing for Palace. We both have moved on as a club and as a player,” he said.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...erything-complicated-tottenham-crystal-palace

"People will judge you but I know what I have been through in my life and what I stand for.”

It's common knowledge what he stands for. The 2nd instance in his career of a previous club subsidising his wages in order to get rid of him.

Who does this guy know in the press? He is constantly getting interviews where he can talk endless drivel

Let's say JD helps the Mackems take points of Leicester. And let's say, then, the spammers do the same. IF Adebayor were to score a WINNER over Leicester and dedicate the goal to us, and IF he were then to dedicate said-goal to us, and if said-goal were to end up helping us overtake them for the title, would he be redeemed?

I'd give it up for him.

Let's say JD helps the Mackems take points of Leicester. And let's say, then, the spammers do the same. IF Adebayor were to score a WINNER over Leicester and dedicate the goal to us, and IF he were then to dedicate said-goal to us, and if said-goal were to end up helping us overtake them for the title, would he be redeemed?

I'd give it up for him.

If he did it would be lip service.

if I've learnt anything about tottenham and football down the years, the only thing that happens when our ex-players play is they score against us........END............

Of course he would be redeemed. But as Palace lost to Leicester last month with Adebayor being hauled off at half time after an anonymous 45 minutes, he's still a qunt.

Back