• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Adebayor redemption possibilities?

forget the Ade crap, the feckin Daily Mail still managed to spell Hublot wrong in two places. tacoty paper and tossy journalists

All of those watches were fudging hideous! No classic stylish watches, just Pimp bling bling. Gfy Ade!

I don't get watches, expensive or cheap. If I want to know the time, I just look at my phone, or the clock in my car/on the computer etc. etc. the time is everywhere now.

You might as well just call it a bracelet -- and I don't want some deep-sea diving/Bear Grylls qunt to come on here now and tell me how useful his watch is :p

I don't get watches, expensive or cheap. If I want to know the time, I just look at my phone, or the clock in my car/on the computer etc. etc. the time is everywhere now.

You might as well just call it a bracelet -- and I don't want some deep-sea diving/Bear Grylls qunt to come on here now and tell me how useful his watch is :p
It's not about how useful the watch is, it's the precision and artistry involved in creating it.

By your measure, why eat Alain Ducasse's food when the tripe served at a Beefeater fills you up? Why hang an original piece of art on your wall when a photo is a more accurate representation of the world? Why own a Maserati when a Mondeo will get you where you're going? Why wear clothes cut by McQueen when a sack makes you just as not naked?

Etc, etc....

It's not about how useful the watch is, it's the precision and artistry involved in creating it.

By your measure, why eat Alain Ducasse's food when the tripe served at a Beefeater fills you up? Why hang an original piece of art on your wall when a photo is a more accurate representation of the world? Why own a Maserati when a Mondeo will get you where you're going? Why wear clothes cut by McQueen when a sack makes you just as not naked?

Etc, etc....

I wouldn't go as far in form v function as nice clothes v 'a sack' haha. Though someone in great shape will look better in a tight t-shirt from ASDA than a big fat phucker does in a 5 grand suit imo.

The painting one is interesting. You can have an original that costs millions, or an exact copy that cost £200 and hang either on your wall. Putting aside the store of wealth stuff (and the fact we'd all take the one worth millions because of the money), then who really cares? If it's a nice picture and you want to look at it, you can look at the copy just as well.

Do you appreciate a song any less because it's a download instead of the original studio master recording? Either you like it or you don't.
*EDIT* I know the song being downloaded v master is away from the topic we're talking about, I just thought it was relevant because I brought up the subject of original painting v a copy.

Last edited:
Still receiving £100,000-a-week from Tottenham, Crystal Palace target Emmanuel Adebayor looooves splashing the cash...

"SEA, had a great day going around town and shopping in Harrods with my personal shopper. J'ai passé une bonne journée en me baladant en ville et à faire un peu de shopping à Harrods avec mon 'personal shopper´ #GodFirst #KeepItSimple #ShoppingTime #GoodOverEvil #HardWork #KeepMoving #GodIsGood #SPURSARESUCKERS #Nyamenehene #LifesGood"

"SEA, had a great day going around town and shopping in Harrods with my personal shopper. J'ai passé une bonne journée en me baladant en ville et à faire un peu de shopping à Harrods avec mon 'personal shopper´ #GodFirst #KeepItSimple #ShoppingTime #GoodOverEvil #HardWork #KeepMoving #GodIsGood #SPURSARESUCKERS #Nyamenehene #LifesGood"
Did the clam really tweet that? What an absolute clam of a fudging poor excuse for a piece of brick scumbag asshole lowlife scum!!!

Phew, had to get that out of my system. Going back to ignoring the fact that this guy is around now.

If ever I was to wish a career ending injury on someone...

Before he manages to con a new club into signing him though.

If ever I was to wish a career ending injury on someone...

Before he manages to con a new club into signing him though.

One thing I am unclear on. if he signs for another club, seeing as we are paying him, he would not be allowed to play against us, right? It would seem absolutely ridiculous any other way...

Did the clam really tweet that? What an absolute clam of a fudgeing poor excuse for a piece of brick scumbag ******* lowlife scum!!!

Phew, had to get that out of my system. Going back to ignoring the fact that this guy is around now.

I checked, he didn't. Not sure where this got added or by whom.

Back