• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Addictive foods

DHSF

Les Ferdinand
I dont eat much pringles but I opened a can earlier and finished it in one sitting - it is true - once you pop you cannot fudging stop.

Anyhows it got me thinking what food do other people find addictive. Mine are haribos - once I open a pack I always just say one more - one more - before you know it - Its fudging finished

Theyre good - dont you just fudging hate the ones where they have no opening? You gotta really bite those fudgers

I hate the ones you spend ages to get into and the is no nut in there drives me mad mad i say.

I cant suck mints either i have to crack them unlike you im no good at sucking i just don't have the action.

Maltesers. Once I open one of those big pouch bags like you get when you go to the cinema, they're all gone inside 5 minutes.

Your not one of those bastards who drops them on the floor for me to stand on and ruin my lovely shoes? i hate sticky stuff on the floor it is why i stopped using the toilets in swinging clubs.

Ice-cream.

Seriously. If i start a tub i can't stop until i'm finished. fudge scoops.

Yeah im the same with those B&Js tubs. When they used to do Strawberry Cheesecake I could polish off within the hr... Why dont they make that flavour in the big tubs no more? By far the best one

Where do you go to tinkle then?

Can I add to that question by suggesting that a cup wouldn't be enough to hold a brown fish, so Chich? Where dost thou drop said-turd? Or do we want to know.

Addictive food? Extra mature cheddar and grapes. Must only be purchased in small blocks. Grapes on their own are also pretty fudging addictive.

Honey Nut Cashew Nuts
Doritos - the red bags - amazing and I can't stop until I've eaten every one
I'm the same as others with Ben and Jerrys

I find biscuits I can take or leave, we had some Belgian Chocolate biscuits yesterday, everyone was keen on these biscuits except for me. I wasn't fussed, I would rather be eating one of the food groups that I named above.

200px-Skips_(snack).jpg

Attachments

• 200px-Skips_(snack).jpg
    200px-Skips_(snack).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
I find almost everything I like addictive. I'm like a fudging hoover when it comes to any food. I can't just open something and then put it back. I'll eat everything. Massive pack of Walkers crisps. All 22 will be eaten in a day etc. Bacon? fudge it, all going into a brick load of sandwiches etc.

Back