• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

i dont know man. i think as a winger lennon is better..certainly able to accomplish more traditional in duties that ben arfa

thing is that ben arfa plays more as a wide playmaker willing to take people on...and the way he plays and his license to do things off script allows his more chance to get those goals and assists

then there is the defensive contributions as well , but i guess we arent talking about that

you know what, i can see your point on ben arfa.....i probably would feel that end product from him would be regular and more potent

Good to read he will back with the squad on Monday, with Capoue back for Villa. But I am starting to get concerned about Kaboul, I know its the not the same injury, but he doesnt seem to be able to stay fit for long these days

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Andre Villas-Boas described @Aaron7Lennon's return as a 'major plus'. "He has proved year after year how important he is for us."

BWI5qL7CUAAikwC.jpg

Yeah! Azza back ...

Let the doubters see what he brings, I think people will be pleasantly surprised.

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

Andre Villas-Boas described @Aaron7Lennon's return as a 'major plus'. "He has proved year after year how important he is for us."

BWI5qL7CUAAikwC.jpg

tickle my balls with a feather. It's mad to think that Azza is still only 26 years old yet this is his 9th season with us as a first team regular. When he plays people whinge and moan about his 'poor crosses', 'unselfishness infront of goal' and 'reluctance to take players on' yet when he's injured all people do is talk about how much we miss him.

£1.000,000

What. A. Bargain.

You don't know what you've got till it's gone! Seems Lennon only gets properly appreciated when he's put of the side.

Stick Lennon and Chadli on the wings, start giving us true width.

I thought Lennon might be frozen out this season. Now, I see him playing a big part, at least until Lamela is settled.

Glad to hear Azza is back in training, he has proved over the years he is an important part of our jigsaw.

However don't expect AVB will start him against villa. Possibly a wee cameo when the games stretched at the end.

If we're looking to play the inter-changing wingers like we did with Azza and Bale then we need to keep Andros in there.

Because both are right wingers, whilst Chadli plays on the left? Plus I think Chadli has been decent in his appearances for us.

Although Andros is predominately left footed, he's been played on the righ (even under Arry) - would like to see how he settles on the left? He didn't get the chance because of Bale.

Back