• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Match ratings - Queens Park Rangers

milo

Jack L. Jones
milo submitted a new blog post

Match ratings - Queens Park Rangers

Results and that

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:
Lloris, Mason and above all Kane were standouts for me
Good shifts from Bentaleb, Walker (one brain fart apart), Chadli, Eriksen and Townsend (great freekick).
Decent from Dier, Verts and Davies though they were often at sea many times during the game.

lloris - 7

walker - 6
dier - 6
vertonghen - 6
davies - 6

townsend - 6
mason - 8
bentaleb - 7
chadli - 6

eriksen - 7
kane - 8

^ I'm not disagreeing with those ratings as I've only seen the MOTD highlights and I'm assuming you've seen the game but they do look like very positive ratings from what I saw. Perhaps the beeb showed us in a negative light I've no idea how we didn't concede, and that's excluding the two nailed on pens that didn't go for QPR. Some of our attacking play looked good no doubt (Mason pass to Kane + Kane to Walker being especially nice) but it seemed to be a bit of a shambles, within 35 seconds they were in our box with us panicking and we didn't deal with long balls well at all. As most likely said on the board, an away win is great but it seems we were very fortunate today.

Lloris 8

Walker 7
Dier 5
Vert 5
Davies 5

Mason 7
Bentaleb 6

Eriksen 7
Chadli 5
Townsend 6

Kane 7

Back