• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

7 years on 'ere!!

Your avatar say's 14 jan 2012... Was that the day the new software kicked in?

Edit: yep mine too and I joined in early 2005 I think

was here when it was yid talk then spurs update. Been married, divorced and married again had a kid sold the locksmith business worked in Tunisia for a bit retired went back to work, retired now gone back to work again. Moved house 3 times, lost both my parents, lost a little hair but still a sex GHod. The one constant has been you cnuts.

Out of interest, who came here from the ESPN Soccernet forums?
I have to admit, those forums were excellent until they were temporarily shut-down during that multiple-Footballer/Hotel/Roasting scandal..

Your avatar say's 14 jan 2012... Was that the day the new software kicked in?

Edit: yep mine too and I joined in early 2005 I think
That's the date the first lot of software kicked in after the db crash. I think we're two iterations on now.

Out of interest, who came here from the ESPN Soccernet forums?
I have to admit, those forums were excellent until they were temporarily shut-down during that multiple-Footballer/Hotel/Roasting scandal..
I initially found my way here from alt.sports.spurs on newsgroups. I still remember it quite clearly - everyone had spent the day telling Moonlight Knight just what a clam he was, so he stropped off with the announcement that he was going to SpursUpdate and fudge the lot of us.

Didn't even know other discussion groups existed until that point.

gg_net2.png

New site, same brick.

was here when it was yid talk then spurs update. Been married, divorced and married again had a kid sold the locksmith business worked in Tunisia for a bit retired went back to work, retired now gone back to work again. Moved house 3 times, lost both my parents, lost a little hair but still a sex GHod. The one constant has been you cnuts.
And custard. And tights. :D

I have no idea, think there has been at least 3 iterations since I joined ..

been a long time, feels like dog years with you bitches ...

I've actually met some of you in real
life because of this place

I love GG, I panic when it's offline, I'm not so chatty in RL

Back