• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2017 I'm not convinced just yet

It really doesn't matter if it's raining or if it's fine
just as long as you've got time
to p-l-a-y playaway-away-way playaway play-play-away
way play away playaway

Never mind the weather
Get it together
Suns shining
the rain can fall
come on
p-l-a-y playaway-away-way playaway play-play-away way
play away playaway

Running down the road
Strolling up the street
if you're feeling happy
tap your feet
come on
play away playaway

Sitting on your own and you're wondering what to do
go out and make a friend
then there'll be two
come on
play away playaway

one more time

la-la-la-la-la-la la-la la-la-la
come on
play away playaway

I never knew until now that his was the voice behind Camberwick Green and Trumpton. Never made the connection.
It's funny watching the old Play School and Play Away clips. It looks very gentle and tame with hindsight. Maybe it was cutting edge at the time.

Adrenaline Mob bassist David Zablidowsky, who's also played with Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Joe Lynn Turner and Joan Jett among others, was killed yesterday when a tractor-trailer veered of Interstate 75 and hit the group's RV. They had pulled off the road to change a flat tire. Six others were injured, three of them listed in critical condition.

George A. Romeo, director of Night of the living dead and father of the modern zombie movie genre, dies at 77.

Oscar-winning actor Martin Landau has died aged 89 from complications following an unspecified illness.

George A. Romeo, director of Night of the living dead and father of the modern zombie movie genre, dies at 77.

Night, Dawn, Day + Martin are all exceptional films.

They always had noble political messages about things like racism, consumerism and vivisection too

Linkin Park were the soundtrack to my early teenage years - and the same is true of a lot of people my age around the world, from North America to Karachi. For many of us, Linkin Park were the first band we could instinctively connect with as teenagers in a cross-cultural, increasingly globalized world, because they spoke to the feelings of insecurity and anger that a lot of teenagers have regardless of background or culture.

Chester Bennington sang a lot about depression - about loneliness, angst and emptiness. But he sang from the perspective of someone ultimately trying to tell his listeners that there were ways out of those morasses - and in the process created a pulsing, vivid nu-metal sound that defined a lot of my early teenage life, and the lives of a lot of kids like me back then.

Rest in peace, Chester. You seemed like a genuinely good man, and you'll never know how many lives you touched. I only wish someone could have helped you in turn - helped you escape the demons in your head that you were fighting all your life.

Back