• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2017 I'm not convinced just yet

Bugger, that is what i get when i listen to folks and not check it :oops: the silly cow who told me said it was him not the other one.
A "silly cow" tells you that a long term musical hero of yours has died, so you log on - not to read the circumstances about his demise or the tributes about his life - but to post a YouTube video on a Football forum.

Director Tobe Hooper has died aged 74. Wrote and directed Texas Chainsaw Massacre and directed many other horror films like Poltergeist and Salem's Lot.

Another great actor gone

Cult actor Harry Dean Stanton dies at 91

Actor Harry Dean Stanton, known for his roles in films like The Godfather II, Alien and Cool Hand Luke, has died of natural causes at the age of 91.

The Kentucky-born star had a career which spanned more than six decades, appearing in dozens of films, including 1984's Paris, Texas and Repo Man.

More recently, he appeared in the hit HBO show Big Love, and this year's revival of the cult classic Twin Peaks.

Stanton's last role was in Lucky - a film to be released later this month.

He died at Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles on Friday, his agent John Kelly said in a statement.

He said Stanton was "beloved in the entertainment industry" and earned a reputation for his "meticulous preparation" and easygoing personality.

Twin Peaks creator David Lynch, who cast Stanton in his films The Straight Story, Inland Empire and Wild at Heart, among others, said: "There's nobody like Harry Dean. Everyone loved him. And with good reason. He was a great actor (actually beyond great) - and a great human being - so great to be around him!!!"

It appears there is hope yet. I was a bit suspicious at first as it was only TMZ reporting it (the same piece of trash that has now published the 911 call).

Posted by his daughter:

DLKs553U8AAcFmV.jpg

Back