• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2017 I'm not convinced just yet

Started very brightly for me too and I remembered to keep a day off for tomorrow!

They were playing Neil Young's Harvest Moon over the past at The supermarket and there was no queue.

Tops anything that happened last year.

Wasn't it at the turn of the New Year a couple of years back that we beat them 5-3 at the Lane?

I'll 'ave a bit of that again tonight!

Yesterday was a fine day! The garbage truck lost his footing in my rather steep, snowy street and almost wrecked my shed where I keep the bins. The truck came to a halt right outside my driveway after sliding sideways down the hill.

2 hours later.

BOOM! Truck #2 did also miss my shed, but plowed through my garage door, pushing my car through the wall on the other side. My Volvo V70 2005 looks unharmed, except for a bent trailer hitch (?). Hopefully there are lots of hidden damages, I want a new car!

DSC_0174.JPG

You know you live in an over privileged society when everyone cries that 2016 was a bad year

Social media meltdown this year, FFS

Yesterday was a fine day! The garbage truck lost his footing in my rather steep, snowy street and almost wrecked my shed where I keep the bins. The truck came to a halt right outside my driveway after sliding sideways down the hill.

2 hours later.

BOOM! Truck #2 did also miss my shed, but plowed through my garage door, pushing my car through the wall on the other side. My Volvo V70 2005 looks unharmed, except for a bent trailer hitch (?). Hopefully there are lots of hidden damages, I want a new car!
I'd say you need a new shed, a new car (due to a weakening of the subframe weld geometry), a new house, a new drive and at least 10 years of counselling for trauma

I'd say you need a new shed, a new car (due to a weakening of the subframe weld geometry), a new house, a new drive and at least 10 years of counselling for trauma

I like the way you victim!

Looking at that photo and skid marks in the snow, it's quite unbelievable how he managed to hit the garage door so perfectly dead on. Not much room on either side of the van there.

Turns out the guy driving the car had just recently been employed and had to endure quite a lot of the old schtick during lunch later on.

2017 you beauty moment: yesterday was 50% off on ice cream at the grocery store! Took my 3 year old there on one of these and filled a backpack full of ice cream. Went home and stuffed our faces while singing sad songs of lost garages.

20sg03001.jpg

Got a damage report on the car, £4400! Back of the net! That's half the car's worth. I'm cashing in and riding a car with some small bruising from now on!

And I'm buying myself a decent bottle of Scotch while I await the damage report on the garage.

2017 is doing very well!

Got a damage report on the car, £4400! Back of the net! That's half the car's worth. I'm cashing in and riding a car with some small bruising from now on!

And I'm buying myself a decent bottle of Scotch while I await the damage report on the garage.

2017 is doing very well!

I got a bottle of Kilchoman Machir Bay for xmas, wonderful stuff

I've got 2017 measure, I think it's going to be another qunt

This is where the sunshine is at buddy, it ain't silver edging those few clouds, it's platinum.

I'm getting made redundant this year, I need TP for my bunghole! Have loads of plans.

Back